Genosian Spy Chance on 1st drop

How likely is it to get GS on 1st drop? Or is it most likely to get shards instead?
Worth the chance?

Replies

• Options
    Don't do it if you only have 750 crystals!
  • Options
    If you can't 7* fully Gear a Aurodium Char is worthless to try
  • Obsid
    108 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    fairly unlikely usually. Are you willing to spend around $200 to get it 7*? then its worth it, otherwise, probably not worth it as you wont be able to raise the * rating of the char later (without buying more) so you will be stuck with whatever you left it at.
  • Options
    Obsid wrote: »
    fairly unlikely usually. Are you willing to spend around $200 to get it 7*? then its worth it, otherwise, probably not worth it as you wont be able to raise the * rating of the char later (without buying more) so you will be stuck with whatever you left it at.

1+
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    The last two auro arodium packs I got three full drops out of 40ish pulls each time so it's prob close to a 10% chance to get a full character drop.
  • Options
    It's worth less to try if you can't push him to 7*
  • Options
    Surprised no ones showing off a full 7 star yet. I suppose now that you cant cheat the Brazil store, the whales are less whaley
  • Gamblor
    32 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I seven starred mine now. Have him at gear 7, but ran out of those stupid silver spark plugs and I need a ton of them for gear 8. I'll get them tomorrow when they are available in the challenge. It cost me two vaults. I pulled a full spy on my first pack, and then nothing for the rest of that vault. Only got one other full one the entire time.
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Gamblor wrote: »
    I seven starred mine now. Have him at gear 7, but ran out of those **** silver spark plugs and I need a ton of them for gear 8. I'll get them tomorrow when they are available in the challenge. It cost me two vaults. I pulled a full spy on my first pack, and then nothing for the rest of that vault. Only got one other full one the entire time.

Can you use him in a battle and hit auto and see if he uses his basic first? Thank you if u do and let me know
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    IG 88 omega lead, gs sf spy and rg: tested that any dot inflicted by gs or spy is not counted as a negative status towards spy tm special.
  • Gamblor
    32 posts Member
    Options
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    I seven starred mine now. Have him at gear 7, but ran out of those **** silver spark plugs and I need a ton of them for gear 8. I'll get them tomorrow when they are available in the challenge. It cost me two vaults. I pulled a full spy on my first pack, and then nothing for the rest of that vault. Only got one other full one the entire time.

Can you use him in a battle and hit auto and see if he uses his basic first? Thank you if u do and let me know

Auto used basic first.
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »

Auto used basic first.

Thank you!
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    Damiensim wrote: »
    IG 88 omega lead, gs sf spy and rg: tested that any dot inflicted by gs or spy is not counted as a negative status towards spy tm special.

how is sf at high level? have him at lvl70 g8 and cant decide to push him or not. he is not in a genosian squad, was thinking of using him w/ ackbar L, leia, rg, rey. when I test him in GW, seems to always get stunned and attacks very slowly. do you think he is worth it?

for same reasons, cant decide on spy as the basic does not seem to hit very hard and it takes forever to get the toons to a useful gear level to even begin to figure out if they can be part of the 'meta'
  • Options
    My first aurodium purchase pulled tusken shamen on the first 750. I didn't do anymore for him afterwards. I did Wedge and didn't get my first character drop til 10-15 purchases. Only got 3 character drops with two vaults.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    I pull B2 on my first pull on the last aurodium pack last month and i got him to 7* for about 180 bucks i had about 3 full pulls of the character about 10 to 15%. I did buy one Geo spy pack and didnt drop for me this time but i dont really want the spy i want the sun fac shards and geo soldier shards too to help the farm go quicker.
  • Options

I got him to g8.

He is sitting at 11164 life and 4538 protection. Ouch.
  • Dev_Str
    137 posts Member
    Options
    Got the full character at third try. After that, only one other full character until 7*. RNG is RNG.
  • Chouffie
    39 posts Member
    Options
    I hear that in China you get free Genosian Spy shard when you order a bag of roasted Giant Water Bugs.
    The first day God created me, so I can do the rest.