Sometimes I'll be playing the game and think "that would be nice." Here's a few of those thoughts.
1. When looking at character abilities, I'd really like to see the cooldown for that ability listed.
2. I'd like to be able to filter by character keyword (i.e. show me all the Sith or Jedi or Rebels...whatever keywords there are on characters).
3. I'd like to be able to filter by ability keyword. For example, filter by the keyword "advantage" and get back every character that has an ability that either gives or benefits from the advantage buff.
4. I'd like to be able to pre-build teams. For example, I'd like to have a team building screen where I can build...I don't know...5 different teams. Then, whenever I go to do a Galactic War match or Arena match or even one of the lightside/darkside path fights with...say...a bunch of droids, I can choose between one of the 5 teams to fight with and even make last minute character swaps just before the battle. The way I see the game progressing as I and others gain more and more characters that are combat worthy is choosing a team to counter the team I'm facing (or think I'm facing if I can only see their leader and don't know the rest of their team). Being able to pre-build and modify teams just before battle would make everything easier instead of spending 2 or 3 minutes to adjust your one and only team just before the match only to then get a popup saying "you are currently in a battle" or "your opponent is currently in a battle" or whatever that message is. Also, the more characters you get, the harder it is going to be to look through all of them and make adjustments quickly. It's already a pain, and I've only got a dozen characters worth fighting with. It'll really be a pain when I've got 40.
5. I'd really like a testing/training ground where I can test team combinations against the teams of other players of comparable level/power. Maybe I could test against the teams of my allies? That would give allies more significance.
6. Speaking of allies, I'd like to be able to choose from more characters on my allies' rosters to assist me than just the leaders of their light/dark teams. Since you can't choose a character your using, I almost never get to use a character from my allies because they are all using the same characters I am.
7. Speaking of characters to choose to assist you, I really wish the "random" ones I have to choose from would be somewhere in the same neighborhood as mine are in power. For example, everyone in my team is power 3000-4400, and yet all I have to choose from to assist me are guys 1500-2000 (if I'm lucky). Why can't I get choices closer to the power level of the guys I'm using?
That's the list for now. There are two other things I was wondering about though.
1. Whenever I do the Healer/Support only challenge, how come it keeps switching my leader on me and doesn't seem to save it properly? None of the other team building screens have that problem that I've noticed.
2. How come the Attacker only challenge is the only one that awards purple crafting components?