Okay hope this is the right forum

What is going on with them holding out on credits... 1st they do away with resale of excess items now with events as well.
Now i have (3) 7* toons with no credits to lvl them up... one of them is lvl 10 gear maxed ability elder dam it will have to wait till tomorrow. Oh and Leia was better at lvl 8 gear. Now only does 1 hit, hope that changes once i get to sunday challenges to make her lvl 10 gear
Oh did i mentioned how much i hate possible rewards... why can't it just be rewards. Get what you play not what you can get, cause you never get it anyways. They came out with an amazing game and have blow it again. Just like evey other star wars game, last for 6 months perfect then blam us for request on tweaks. That's a hard to swallow
As for toons man stop trying to make them invincible. Story show who the real powerful toons are and it sure as heck wasn't RG or Daka stun... RG taunting gets removed and back up again with next hit... heal doesn't work on magma debuff... these toons have nothing to do with star wars... RG Job is to fulfill Sid Abilities only not everyone... what's up with not allowing us to complete Vader too...
How is ben dishing out 2 to 3 hits before luminaire get one hit off....
Please read reply with your ideas on my concerns and disappointments.
Are they following the star wars story or just make up stats for toons? Yes or No
I think they are not sticking to the traditional star wars characters.
Examples everone uses RG, DAKA & REY...
that's over played... what about not wanting to us them, instead of having to just to hold rank...
See I've been playing since a month after it started. Now it has taken me alot of time to get my 22 toons to lvl 7* gears lvl 9 & now have more in the back burner cause lack of credits. With lvl up to gear up which is another pain lol.
Don't get me wrong i love this game, I'm just tired of all these tweaks blamed on us or removal of ability to sale unused items...
Ways to allow us to play more and get creative with our teams...
Not always have to select the same toons to us on pvp...
I can't us my dream team cause there incomplete or hard to gear up or not enough credits...
Question why don't we get a weekly and monthly rewards for Guild Rank !?!
See for example my dream team consists of counters toons captian lead or dukoo, with secura, 5s, 1st order trooper, sun fac...
Now dukoo is to easily taken out at gear 10 by rey in 1 hit...
Sun Fan and any other counter toon should be no less then 50% chance to counter at max abilities
Idk what do you all think?
If you really could have a dream team who would it be and why can't it be !?!

Replies

• Options
    You are complaining about a lot of different things here and most of them aren't relevant to characters.... you should keep you feedback on characters in here not a bunch of shenanigans about events, credits, and a bunch of other things. this organizational aspect of forums helps the devs process how and what things need to be changed. I am not going to indulge this post because this seems like a straight up "I don't like this and that about the game" and not actual feedback for the devs to use.
  • Trumpethorse
    32 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Wow you actually read my post, haja your to funny...