Can we all agree that Phasma's leader skill will cause a follow up attack about 75% of the time?

Noci
81 posts Member
This is for when you go against the AI in Arena. Phasma's leadership skill procs almost every time, and definitely a far cry above the 14% or so that it is "supposed" to proc according to the tooltip. I can't be the only one that faces nonstop attacks when facing her team?

Because the AI is dumb, I still almost always win against her teams. It's just that sometimes the extra attack will proc on all five attacks in a round and I just shake my head. The likelihood of that happening is just so small.

I know, I know. CG says that the AI doesn't get any increased percentages for attacks to hit, skills to proc, evades to happen, etc.

lol. Okay, CG, okay.

Replies

• Options
    I've fought a lot of Phasma teams, have her as leader myself. One of the unlucky time it felt like 75%. The rest seemed normal.
  • Options
    It's hard to tell sometimes because so many toons have their own counter mechanisms or buffs also. The math can go pretty deep. Between counter chance and rebound attacks (i.e., maul after he kills someone) it can get hard to follow in a single match for sure. Dooku just breaks it.

You haven't lived until you'd seen a Dooku/Dooku ping pong battle. Seriously, they will hit each other 6+ times before another toon even gets a move. It's hilarious.
  • Vomiting
    74 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I would say it's more like 20%. Though in critical times like when you are on red health it's does seem higher.

It's likely the op just lost a fight to a phasma team and came here to rant
  • Options
    Its not like that for me and I have most of the first order characters less Kylo Ren, and in PVE I have him as an ally, and no it doesn't at all seem to be more than 32% random ally assist with a full First order team. You have to understand that Tie pilot gets his own 30% (60% with advantage) chance to shoot an enemy 2-even 3 times with his normal primary ability, and he hits hard. First order Stormtrooper grants himself advantage and defense up with a 25% chance to gain 30% turn meter, First order officer can grant 70 % turn meter and advantage for 2 turns to a random ally(if first order they also get offense up for 2 turns). Just have to be keen to what all the toons on a team can do, but no I dont see it being bugged in any way.
  • Options
    I will disagree, its usually around 1 in 5. Sometimes More sometimes less
  • Options
    Wait, we are complaining about heroes given to us for free that are easily farmed now? I didnt realize complaining about $$$ heroes was getting old yet. :P
  • Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Wait, we are complaining about heroes given to us for free that are easily farmed now? I didnt realize complaining about $$$ heroes was getting old yet. :P

The only person complaining here is the op.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Vomiting wrote: »
    Benr3600 wrote: »

The only person complaining here is the op.

Who is "the op" lol
    You keep sayin it an i feel like there is an inside joke im unaware of hahahaha
  • Options
    I've gone against a team where it FELT like 75% but statistically it has been activating at a rate that is displayed in the skill description. Remember, it's not impossible that 16% triggers 4 or 5 times in a row..the odds are just very very low.
  • Options
    What's up with all the conspiracy theory recently, this forum is one of the most full-of-theorists forum I've ever seen. We feel the A.I. proc rate more than ours in EVERY games but a sensible person would know that it's just our own jealousy over randomness. The same goes for shards drop... get over yourself guys, seriously it's getting ridiculous.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Options
    Lol no. Def not 75 %. I love Phasma teams. When built around assist specials and counter attackers it may feel like 75%. But as far as I can tell it's working as intended. But Im far from a % expert.
  • Options
    No. When I fight phasma teams they usually only trigger 2 MAYBE 3 assists.
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Noci wrote: »
    This is for when you go against the AI in Arena. Phasma's leadership skill procs almost every time, and definitely a far cry above the 14% or so that it is "supposed" to proc according to the tooltip. I can't be the only one that faces nonstop attacks when facing her team?

Because the AI is dumb, I still almost always win against her teams. It's just that sometimes the extra attack will proc on all five attacks in a round and I just shake my head. The likelihood of that happening is just so small.

I know, I know. CG says that the AI doesn't get any increased percentages for attacks to hit, skills to proc, evades to happen, etc.

lol. Okay, CG, okay.

Feels like about 16% to me. Although to be honest, it seems like it happens twice as often when the attacker is a First Order character.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    Lol 75%...sometimes I'm not even sure it works at all.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    This thread is too OP
  • Options
    Vomiting wrote: »
    I would say it's more like 20%. Though in critical times like when you are on red health it's does seem higher.

It's likely the op just lost a fight to a phasma team and came here to rant

20% seems about right - 75% is beyond biased.
  • Noci
    81 posts Member
    Options
    I've gone against a team where it FELT like 75% but statistically it has been activating at a rate that is displayed in the skill description. Remember, it's not impossible that 16% triggers 4 or 5 times in a row..the odds are just very very low.

Yeah, obviously I don't mean, literally, 75% :p And I'm not complaining about Phasma - I've said time and again I think she's a bit overrated (can probably check my post history) and I actually target her in PvP because I think my team is a great counter to her. But I think CG is a bit off when they say that there aren't increased rates for the AI. When going against a Phasma team that procs so many times, it just seems like that's the case.
  • Options
    Yip, I saw this right now in an arena match... Wow!

I would say 70% of anything (buffs, attacks, debuffs) this **** proc'd extra attacks. Pity a 2000 less power player was able to take out my 19000+ team with the same composition apart from them having a phasma in place of my QGJ.

I should by all definition have whipped the floor with his team... But with all those extra attacks... Simply wow!

I know this has been looked at & sorted. Still **** to go against! Makes one wish the update would go live already!