Galactic War. The more I buy the harder it gets

Epic
21 posts Member
Galactic War is broken.

Spent over a grand this week on my 2nd dolphin acct. 15 7*s at lvl 76.

Node 12 was lvl 80, max geared, and ability Rex, Sun Fac, Leia, Rey, and QGJ... That's nearly impossible..

1. Before I spent... It could be completed..
2. My main account doesn't even have all those toons with those abilities and it has over $15K into it!

EA/CG Jessie
The GWs should pull in opponents that have not spent....
Please address this issue.

Why should any of us pay more just to have things harder or even impossible?

Epic Mol, Epic, Epic2

Replies

• Options
    Galactic war has now become an un-realistic expectaion for people to be able to complete.
    Please address this issue ASAP and let us know what your plans are to better review before making in game changes.
    Why does it feel that lately events or changes are put into game, and then they are not scaled propperly or not working as designed and the players continue to suffer.

Please make this a top priority as you are seriously in danger of losing players.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Stop spending, bro. They do not care. Be prepared for continued punishment on your mind if you keep spending.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Epic wrote: »
    Galactic War is broken.

Spent over a grand this week on my 2nd dolphin acct. 15 7*s at lvl 76.

Node 12 was lvl 80, max geared, and ability Rex, Sun Fac, Leia, Rey, and QGJ... That's nearly impossible..

1. Before I spent... It could be completed..
    2. My main account doesn't even have all those toons with those abilities and it has over $15K into it!

EA/CG Jessie
    The GWs should pull in opponents that have not spent....
    Please address this issue.

Why should any of us pay more just to have things harder or even impossible?

Epic Mol, Epic, Epic2

Same problems except ive only got one maxed gear toon very nearly and the past two days the last nodes have been some of the hardest teams all maxed geared i have two decent teams that could take there team 10 toons but only if luck is heavily in my favour the rest of my toons would be ohk or very close to its near enough impossible they have overdone it now they should only allow 2-3 maxed geared toons but there just putting the pressure up and exactly the same thing will happen again everyone will get a lost saying that gw was suppose to be a challenge but judging from or records everyone has not been completing gw daily we apologise for the problem and will slightly lower the difficulty.
    Its guaranteed but then alot of people would have lost out and will not get compensated fairly for what they've lost i guarentee it'll probably take a month maybe longer maybe a little less before anythings done, i recommend that everyone post daily there last node enemy team an gear level and a pass or fail if were lucky it might get sorted in a week
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I can't complete Galactic War any more. My best characters are at level 54, but I am only halfway through the battles today, and I'm up against level 62 teams. I can't defeat teams that are eight levels above me.
  • Epic
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Of the 5 accounts that I have. On average 1 account is able to finish the GW per day... It's broken.

EA/CG is loosing players, revenue and only **** ppl off by tying GW to to our current rosters..

It should be tied to an on lvl F2P account. Not other whales! Not teams that ppl don't even have! Certainly not what it is now!

I'm certainly not paying more to to be frustrated and loose after an hour of retreating or searching for perfect RNG...

John Selara... Worst decision tweak you ever approved..
    Fix it if you want my revenue!!!
  • Options
    I've completed it once since the last round of changes were implemented. And I believe that was a total fluke. Most days the last four nodes are composed of fully starred G10-11 teams that my best team would have trouble beating on my best day when the RNG gods were smiling on me.

Based on my understanding of the current implementation, it doesn't matter how much work I put into the game, Galactic War will never get easier.

Without the crystals and credits from completing Galactic War, I will not be able to level characters to participate in raids and events. When unable to participate in raids and events, the only thing left is Arena. Yet my Arena team will suffer because I can't participate in raids and events. Arena, like Galactic War, will become an exercise in loss and frustration. So, looking ahead, there is no reason for me to continue playing this game.
  • Options
    Recent updates notes say that they have no plans to change it again. I think this for me is the final straw. I am going to make a formal complaint to and request all money spent back. The game has become pointless now.
  • Options
    I can't complete GW either, the game is becoming pointless therefore boring
  • Options
    I am not trolling here, but I have been playing the game since mid-December, and have spent about a grand on it. I have not lost (or missed) a single GW since early February. My guild does heroic raids, so I am fairly sure that is helping me stay successful. Don't get me wrong, it is still quite rough, and I do end up cursing at the screen quite a bit, but I would say that I have a decent challenge while still being able to emerge victorious.

It is too bad they can't balance it better for everyone to be able to enjoy. Good luck in the future, guys.
  • Options
    LOL: $1k on a video game.
    LMFAO: $15k on a video game.

I get the same frustration with the $4.99 I invested.
  • Options
    Simple solution. Turn off the faucet (spending money for Bullslit). Hit 'em where it hurts, the bottom line.