Will the new raid replace the curent raid when it comes out eventually?

We all know that a new raid will come eventually but the question is, will the curent raid be gone forever after the new raid comes or will it be part of the game for ever next to the new raid? I'm on my way to geting Teebo to gear 10 for the raid but if this raid will be gone one day then guess which character will be useless? Teebo. Im farming him so slowly that when I finally be able to get him to gear 10 the new raid will come with new strategies and then I would have wasted a lot of resources and time on him. Please tell me that farming him is a waste of time

Replies

• Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    There is plenty of space to the right of the Rancor. The raid will never "go away."

Now, if you want to talk about whether or not the Rancor raid will become OBSOLETE when the new raid comes out, that's another story... and we can only speculate.
  • Options
    I have a feeling the answer is no. I'd guess they will implement alternate weeks on bonus gear for each raid, so it will be worthwhile to run rancor during bonus week but not when it switches. In fact that would be really cool to implement such a system to avoid rancor never being utilized again, as they will never be able to balance them both. Even if structure was identical, you would have some preferring one over the other due to their set up. An extra purple box during that raids bonus time would solve that