Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    DarkRaven wrote: »
    Serious who programmed this peace of s*** GW ?! What's the sense to get Teams at Node 12 sometimes at 6 or 9 you can't beat with all your Teams?!
    It don't has to be easy but it makes no sense if you have no chance to win! Yeah mimimi... Keep **** answers...

Be careful or Jok3r or the mod'zis will delet your posts and and warn you that you are breaking rules
  • Brek
    60 posts Member
    Yeah well **** the mods, **** ea, **** capital games, my zada and zoba cannot touch node 12 squad the games ****. Been like this for a month now. **** em all. Lol. Just kidding.
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member

Brek wrote: »
    Yeah well **** the mods, **** ea, **** capital games, my zada and zoba cannot touch node 12 squad the games ****. Been like this for a month now. **** em all. Lol. Just kidding.

Hahaha
  • So, I've had several days of challenging but beatable GWs. Some nodes are super frustrating, but once you get through it, there's at least a sense of relief and acomplishment.

But today, all g11 R1 team on n11. Rediculous. Somehow they're recovering protection... What's that about?!? Chirrut's h.o.t.s are insane enough, but protection too??? Plus, Baze and K2 get tenacity up from Cassian, so I can't even stun or ability block. Meaning my Sith teams (I try various lineups) do virtually no damage.

I want a challenge, not this. This is rediculous. Best case senario is I manage to beat n11 by sacrificing virtually everything I've got. But that's still fairly unlikely if Baze and K2 can recover protection...
  • So, I've had several days of challenging but beatable GWs. Some nodes are super frustrating, but once you get through it, there's at least a sense of relief and acomplishment.

But today, all g11 R1 team on n11. Rediculous. Somehow they're recovering protection... What's that about?!? Chirrut's h.o.t.s are insane enough, but protection too??? Plus, Baze and K2 get tenacity up from Cassian, so I can't even stun or ability block. Meaning my Sith teams (I try various lineups) do virtually no damage.

I want a challenge, not this. This is rediculous. Best case senario is I manage to beat n11 by sacrificing virtually everything I've got. But that's still fairly unlikely if Baze and K2 can recover protection...

Ok, I take a little of this back. I did beat n11 without losing all my decent toons. Whether I can now beat n12 is another matter... One thing I have noticed recently, n11 seems like more of a challenge than n12. Maybe it's cos most n12s have less synergy, they're not full Sith/Rebel/R1/Droid or whatever.
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    So here's what I'm fighting today General Kenobi 85 maxed Barriss 85 Maxed Baze 85 Maxed Imwe 85 Maxed R2 85 Maxed. I can't get ANY HEALTH OFF ANY OF THEM. I HIT THEM AND EITHER IT DOESNT TAKE ANY HEALTH OFF or It regenerates immediately. No matter how many different squads I send. THIS IS BULL><><. EA quit making things impossible!
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Cop1416 wrote: »
    So here's what I'm fighting today General Kenobi 85 maxed Barriss 85 Maxed Baze 85 Maxed Imwe 85 Maxed R2 85 Maxed. I can't get ANY HEALTH OFF ANY OF THEM. I HIT THEM AND EITHER IT DOESNT TAKE ANY HEALTH OFF or It regenerates immediately. No matter how many different squads I send. THIS IS BULL><><. EA quit making things impossible!

You've got 7* g11 Nihilus, sic him on Barriss. Put him at lead with other Sith so they won't crit, and the enemy GK won't taunt. You complain too much. You must be trolling.

P.S. Your mod game is still atrocious.
  • jvvil
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Been facing this or something similar every other day. Love you guys.
    [img][/img]erncqb.jpg
    Post edited by jvvil on
  • jvvil wrote: »
    [img][/img]erncqb.jpg

I don't like it. I haven't a chance in hell against that. I'm still 43/50 and I've been playing for 9 months. I only have like 7 g11 though if I am lucky I get past node 9 but usually not.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Kyleslater wrote: »
    jvvil wrote: »
    [img][/img]erncqb.jpg

I don't like it. I haven't a chance in hell against that. I'm still 43/50 and I've been playing for 9 months. I only have like 7 g11 though if I am lucky I get past node 9 but usually not.

I have been playing for 16months and yesterday i got a guildmate's squad in GW and couldnt get past it. Had to hit reset. Cant win them all. And there was a time way WAY back i went months without finishing a GW. We all went through this at one point or another.
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • J0K3R wrote: »
    Kyleslater wrote: »
    jvvil wrote: »
    [img][/img]erncqb.jpg

I have been playing for 16months and yesterday i got a guildmate's squad in GW and couldnt get past it. Had to hit reset. Cant win them all. And there was a time way WAY back i went months without finishing a GW. We all went through this at one point or another.

7 months straight?
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • dstelma
    17 posts Member
    You're all wasting your time.
  • They also could remove node12 for me :smiley: Me and most of my guild members can win it since weeks/month. And no it has nothing to do with skills.If you mostly get Zeta enemys with double Health, Protection ad Speed than your best teams, you can send your full rooster but no way to win.
    That isnt a challenge!
  • T4ct1c4l_J0k3r
    153 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Kane13 wrote: »
    So they admit they tuned it. Fine. Would have been nice to know about it but whatever. But devs still not saying it's bugged when some people are getting a 3 starred team with no gear for the 12th node? Ummm OK

My team is poewrful enough im about to break node 11 as well. ( i started with broken node 12 fyi). Still does not change the fact that gw is broken in general for the overwhelming majority and needs to be fixed.
  • No other game mode in any other game I've played has ever made me this frustrated day after day. GW is completely awful. There's nothing fun about it. It literally makes me want to just quit playing every single day. The only reason I don't is because it's the only part of the game that makes me feel like that. But that doesn't excuse the fact that it's such a terrible experience day after day. You need to fix the way Zetas are weighted since they increase a character's power so much. You also need to break up some of these super OP teams. Teams that are perfectly fine in arena or whatever, but in a gauntlet like GW facing some of these combinations node after node, day after day, is not fun. I've never wanted a dev (or team of devs) to lose their job before in a game (because I don't like messing with people's livelihood), but whoever designed this needs to stop.
  • There seem to be phases each player is forced to go through with GW. For a while, you're just getting the hang of things.Then you figure it out and start winning once in a while. Then you find a groove and win most of the time. Then you go back to losing quite often. Then back to winning again. And it keeps going like that as you raise more toons power levels etc..

Right now I'm in one of the funks. Node 12 was broken a few times recently, but now it's back to being super strong. Worse, node 11 is crazy strong, too. So I often get stuck on 11. Even if I manage to get through, I've used most of my good teams and have no hope in n12.

It's a frustrating system the devs have developed here. I feel like there must be a better way of choosing who we're paired against.
  • Why don't the devs ever check these threads, I haven't seen a single thing from anyone at EA. GW is a pos that's so broken it's ot even a joke anymore.
  • dstelma
    17 posts Member
    Because they don't care.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Because this is an ignore section and every post with letters "GW" in it is automatically transfered here so that people wouldn't see what's really going on with GW.

Why ?

Do you have profit from healthy people ? Nope. No one would buy medicines.
    Do you have profit from working machines/cars/electronics ? Nope. Because you wouldn't sell new ones if the old ones worked fine.
    Does EA/CG have profit if they gave you extra credits/currency/char frags because you can complete GW for free ? Of course not.

Pretty much simple as that.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Why am I fighting teams that destroy my entire roster?
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    GW isnt fun. Fighting teams that destroy your entire roster isnt fun. The more this happens the less I play.