Is it fair play that Rey and CT 5555 Fives are almost impossible to kill ?

Torque696
7 posts Member
edited July 2016
I think that those two characters should have at least a damage reduction due to their overwhelming strenght. That way the game will be balance a bit.

Is it fair play that Rey and CT 5555 Fives are almost impossible to kill ? 25 votes

Reduce damage to Rey and CT 5555 Fives ? ( Yes)
48%
rhokstarmMmLL4MAWintersImperator_LeeUnimpressed1Torque696AstateofmindMasterohwaneeZelrishSnowtrooperMo_man78Dirtebalz 12 votes
Reduce damage to Rey and CT 5555 Fives ? (No)
52%
Cpt_Krob6Ziggy23brett94ElorVoltaWesleyForceJulenGalesOGrebelscumIxanthylusomarchripyFarrsonRamsayyyDgreaserRaddan 13 votes

Replies

• brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    And then when you get them both they will be useless another two toons to the bench
  • Options
    Rey in combination with obiwan or count doku is too strong... A LVL70 Rey (7*, gear 8) kill Many lvl80 chars without armor in one hit...
  • Talia
    180 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Very strange, on my server almost all the top players always had Fives in their teams, but now I looked up, they removed him, I wonder why.. They are now included Akbar.
  • Options
    Do not agree! Rey may be one the hardest hitters in the game but at lower levels her health is already quite poor. I have a 4* Rey and she is my hardest hitter by far but also easily taken down.
    Fives is a different story but he's a tank with high defence so it's to be expected.
  • Jbo83
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I finally got Rey to 5* gear 7 massive carnage and with her forsite in arena it was her and vador only both in red I'm on my feet he missed and she took him out this was 70 vador she was 65 maybe no gear but my 5 is 4star gear 8 maybe like 65 I just stopped farming him why no I'm level 77 so he isn't as affective God I wish I could use him in ewok event he is a beast think I'll farm him 7* 5 some ones nitemare
  • Options
    Rey is not impossible to kill, just use the right characters against her. IG-86 GS Savage etc.
  • Options
    Poorly formed question.

Fives, yes, hard to kill.

Rey, no, manageable. However behind RG, Yes, near impossible at times.
  • Options
    Nope. RG is just a tank with a different taunt. Any DPS benefits from RG. Rey on the other hand executes DPS WAY too fast and WAY too hard, so of course RG is a shoe in for Rey. Because Rey benefits the most from him!

Now stop trying to get the only good Empire character nerfed because you can't accept that your Rey (whom i'm sure it took a long time to get and maybe even paid for) is out of line.
  • Options
    Rey has low health. Fives doesn't do a lot of damage at all. With Omegas his basic means he can hit twice which may seem like he's "too strong" but this argument is ****.

The majority of players in my arena use RG, Old Daka, GS, QGJ, Old Ben/Phasma/Dooku.

I use fives but I'm not a fan of his low damage. I'm trying to work on a replacement, but either way it'd be dumb to lower his already low damage.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Rey, even with RG, is 100% managable. GS swarm or your rey to hit her, tap her to like 80% then finish her before RG taunt.

5s? Man, it takes a minimum of 3 DPS toons at least 3-5 turns to bring him down. That includes using abilities.

There is a reason dodge leaders are being replaced by high hp toon teams. You don't need crazy dps when you can just laugh at DPS through 30k protection on every single one of your toons.

I am, unfortunately, not a whale. So i have to stick to my already vested Dodge.

But, man, fighting Anakin(L), Aayla, RG, 5s, Sun Fac? Not possible with current dodge teams.
  • Options
    There is a reason dodge leaders are being replaced by high hp toon teams. You don't need crazy dps when you can just laugh at DPS through 30k protection on every single one of your toons.

This. My Arena roster: Old Ben maxed, Fives maxed, RG maxed, QGJ maxed and Leia maxed. Hope you bring Rey, cuz it won't matter. That's 145k HP in 3 toons alone, and Leia never comes out of stealth on offense.

• Options
    But if I were really nasty, I'd replace QGJ with Sun Fac maxed.
  • Options
    Are you kidding? Kill Rey first round, save 5's for last prob solved.
  • Options
    how do you kill rey if at 50% RG will kick in?
  • Options
    how do you kill rey if at 50% RG will kick in?
    QGJ, SunFac, B2, echo or any other buff wiper will take off taunt and he doesnt retaunt unless they go above 50% again.
  • Options
    Rey in combination with obiwan or count doku is too strong... A LVL70 Rey (7*, gear 8) kill Many lvl80 chars without armor in one hit...

• Options
    When did Rey become more powerful than Master Yoda or Vader wielding a staff? Rey needs to be toned down and able to be hit as for the 5's he can be stunned.