Why is a difference in how far you can go on the Light Side Battles, and Dark Side Battles.

Both sides of the table have 345 battles. We're incurred to collect every character from both the, I like say Darkside first, and Lightside.
My question is, only a week into play. Believe I have a lot of questions. Why is the Lightside aloud into the 5 level? While my Darkside is not using the, lol. No seriously why can't I advance my Darkside on the Battle Table? Till level 49? I can jokes about discrimination and white and black.
It's simple, my Battle tables tells me both sides have 345 battles. My Lightside is at 180, and my Darkside is at 156. I just started this game. I've never posted to chat boards. This is the extent of how much I like this game. I want answers. It took me or day to stop auto fighting and pick who I attack. You get this with no instructions. I'm rambling, my guild is booooooooooobs. Yes please look for b with eleven O then ****.

Replies

• Options
    Good first question. I don't think any of the veterans here has a real answer though. It's probably to spread the feeling of achievement instead of unlocking both sides at once every few levels.

Welcome to the forums! *whistles @BentWookiee * :)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Hiya!.. and WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

I think that the heal situation has a lot to do with this, Light has a lot, Dark not so much. :|

It's as mysterious as the Force! :D

Glad you enjoy the game.. see you out there!