Incorrect stun gun in shipments?

Weezy34
117 posts Member
A stun gun appeared in my shipment this evening for 1400 crystals, I seriously considered buying it since I need so many, but upon further inspection, it's the MK 4 stun gun, of which I can craft by the dozen.

Is this intended to be the MK 5 stun gun?

Seems odd that such a common piece of gear would be priced so high? If so, can I sell some back for the same price?!

Replies

• Options
    Haha... Yeah ill buy your stun guns... ;) Nope. They just chuck easily farmable gear in for crystals sometimes.... actually, quite a lot.
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Fair enough!
  • Options
    I think they do that intentionally to get people to make mistaken purchases. Although, there will be those who are up and coming who do still need lots of those.
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Speaking of stun guns the MK 5 popped up this morning and it cost 2500 I believe! Too funny!
  • Options
    Yeah the cost of actual my 5 stun guns is ridiculous. How do they cost nearly twice as much as scanners, callers, furnaces or tech?
  • Options
    Yeah you should buy the mk5 prototyp for 1274 crystals. The actual mk5 stun gun also has mk3 carbanti included.
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah you should buy the mk5 prototyp for 1274 crystals. The actual mk5 stun gun also has mk3 carbanti included.

Yup thats whynit cost 2.5 k cuz its 100 purple gears

50 purple gear cost 1,400 crystal 20 purple cost 270~300
    So the more purples the higher the cost EXCEPT
    For the furnaces !
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    Options
    Xenith wrote: »

Yup thats whynit cost 2.5 k cuz its 100 purple gears

50 purple gear cost 1,400 crystal 20 purple cost 270~300
    So the more purples the higher the cost EXCEPT
    For the furnaces !

Sccchhh!!! They'll make it cost more!

• Zeu
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Yea pls fix this. No way a crappy item like this is worth 1400 gems most ppl have like 100 of them.
    Or let us sell ours for 1400 gems if that's what these devs think is worth
  • Zeu
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Just got off the phone with CS. Known issue since a lv4 will never be priced 1400. They will refund everyone who bought one for that price in the next few days.
    Yes I was fooled and bought one haha
  • Options
    Same thing with me. Did you recieve
    a response from EA?
  • Options
    Maliciously deliberate
  • Options
    I bought one of these and talked to ea about getting the erroneous transaction reversed and they told me basically u got what u bought too bad u thought it was a different mk#

I had over 1000 pieces and spent 1400 on 50 more oh well...

So lesson learned they are there for a reason.... yes it's very very intentional.
  • Options
    considering the speed with which they can fix something if they choose to, ooooh baby, leaving it in there is extremely deliberate and extremely predatory.
  • Options
    Good thing you caught it, ive bought the wrong stungun before lol its a horrible feeling :s