Heinlein Spy, is character worth the trouble ?

I went ahead and got the G Spy to 7********'s , frined it to level 80, and it has ability 5, 7 and 7. Also 2 gear away from level 8 gear. It's TERRIBLE! Don't waste your time and money. Sure, I could waited but I thought this game was about getting an edge over the competition when you could. The raids took away alot of things. Now I'm stuck with alot of characters that need two things and no way to get them accept thru raids. If your guild is stuck then your outta luck! How can it be. I've spent alot of $ on this game because I love Star Wars and I like the game. But it's getting g ridiculous. Is there any way to get things together?!!!!!!!!

Replies

• BnBTobacconist
    665 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    for what it's worth it gets better at gear 10, but if they don't fix the i 88 lead thing, it's definitely not worth it. I spent a good chunk of change to 7 star and gear it up to put with my i 88. I'm hoping they fix the synergy.
  • Options
    Who is Heineken Spy ?
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Who is Heineken Spy ?

Cousin of Saké Fac
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    C3POwn wrote: »
    Who is Heineken Spy ?

Cousin of Saké Fac

Nice
  • Options
    I am Heineken spy. He got me to 7 stars but I underperform constantly in the arena.
  • isreal
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Sam Adams Soldier > Heineken Spy
  • Options
    isreal wrote: »
    Sam Adams Soldier > Heineken Spy
    Miller Lite initiate > Sam Adams soldier
  • Options
    Lol :D
  • Geddre
    224 posts Member
    Options
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo way. This piece of junk is maybe the worst Aurodium character yet, including the awful Tusken Shaman. Huge disappointment. Getting that special of his to actually do something while it still matters is highly unlikely. It's like having Darth Vader with half the HP, but harder to actually use his bIg attack, and no other good abilities like dots or ability block. His basic attack damage is one of the worst in the game. This character is embarrassing.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE UNLESS THEY REWORK HIM BEFORE THE PACK EXPIRES.
  • Options
    He hits like old Ben, has protection/health of Rey, and has the speed of a tank.

He truly is bad. Fixing ig88 would only help one specific team - geo + ig88 lead and even still he would die before getting a turn, Rey could almost one shot him. His stats need to mirror GS more to be viable (speed/health/dmg)
  • Options
    Wow.. So a 200 dollar toon is bad. Yikes
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

B2 and Rex have been the only good aurodium toons. The rest have been between meh and lololololololol.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »

B2 and Rex have been the only good aurodium toons. The rest have been between meh and lololololololol.
    For 200 dollars, I better be getting God himself as a playable toon.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

His name is Wedge
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Interestingly, Heinlein is an author that wrote starship troopers, about evil bugs.

Maybe more than just a typo...
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »

His name is Wedge

Lol!!!
  • Geddre
    224 posts Member
    Options

It's true. They better come back with a seriously nice rework on this dumpy loser or Aurodium pack characters are quickly going to develop a reputation for being not worth getting.

The evasion down needs to be moved onto a second special or something. His entire point is working for that one huge hit on his special, so you end up not using it at all because either he isn't stealthed, there aren't enough effects on the target or himself, or the real threats are already dead and all you're doing is hitting Old Ben for 25k to get a cool screenshot.

He needs to have some kind of use while you're waiting for stars to align to get the big attack.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Geddre wrote: »

It's true. They better come back with a seriously nice rework on this dumpy loser or Aurodium pack characters are quickly going to develop a reputation for being not worth getting.

The evasion down needs to be moved onto a second special or something. His entire point is working for that one huge hit on his special, so you end up not using it at all because either he isn't stealthed, there aren't enough effects on the target or himself, or the real threats are already dead and all you're doing is hitting Old Ben for 25k to get a cool screenshot.

He needs to have some kind of use while you're waiting for stars to align to get the big attack.

The quality of their stats and kits are not the only thing lacking. Arguably the biggest selling point of this game is the Star Wars IP. Instead of marketing known, named characters, they are using generic scifi themed toons. Talk about wasted sales potential and the purposeful devaluing of your own brand. There have been enough alien bugs sold as premium content in aurodium packs that I honestly could picture this game being crossed with starship troopers.

RICO'S ROUGHNECKS

latest?cb=20081003000108

We're at a point in the game where you recognize a whale team by the fact that the entire squad, minus the leader, are generic goons. It's the exact opposite of what should be done.