Rebel event

Is the rebel event (Military Might) coming back? If so, do you have any clue about when? Thanks a lot!

Replies

• Options
    They made an achievement for beating it, so yes. I would it expect it to come back once every couple months or so.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Think the achievement disappeared when event finished ? Not on my list anymore anyways
  • Options
    I still have the achievement listed. Empire: Assaulted 0/1. Also the new one is already listed for me. Ewoks: Assaulted 0/1
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    dev said it will be back. If you got the achievement, it will disappear from your list. Just keep building on your rebels.
  • BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    Options
    I'm building up Lando for the Rebel/Scoundrel events. I'm still 50 shards from unlocking him so it's gonna be a grind, but that's what getting me through the next month.

Lando Lando Lando, keep your eye on the prize, Lando Lando Lando. Colt 45.
  • Options
    BWSkynobi wrote: »
    I'm building up Lando for the Rebel/Scoundrel events. I'm still 50 shards from unlocking him so it's gonna be a grind, but that's what getting me through the next month.

Lando Lando Lando, keep your eye on the prize, Lando Lando Lando. Colt 45.

Lando was a beast for me in the scoundrel event. I assume he will do the same in the Rebel event. Unfortunately I have to farm Leia and AA still...and Leia is only like 3* so far.