In-App Purchases

I am going to be moving away soon for a few months and cannot take my current account with me. I am going to be starting a new one when I get to where I am going.

My question is simple What starter packs are available? I know months back there was a dooku starter pack but now that im playing on a new guest account atm all i see is a greedo starter pack

Replies

• Options
    ANyone have any information on when the dooku starter pack becomes available level wise? Im lvl 20 now and other bundles i remember are starting to pop up but dooku hasnt yet
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    What does moving have to do with needing a new account?
  • Options
    moving had to do with needing a new account because I run an emulator and the account I was playing on didnt register to an email and I couldn't get it switched. Whats it matter anyway?
  • Options
    I remember when I 1st started they had a $4.99 Vader pack. If I would've known it was so hard to get Vader shards at that time I definitely would've bought it
  • Options
    There was even an issue where some players were able to purchase it repeatedly and the devs posted that players should have any 7star Vaders at that time and they were going to weaken those players Vaders to where it should be, they also said we will still see their Vaders at 7 stars but they won't really be 7 stars
  • Options
    should not have*
  • Options
    What kind of emulator are you using? Bluestacks?