In rank 1, what happens if I start a battle with rank2-3 again?

Never been in the position before so was just wondering whether I would somehow drop?

Replies

• Options
    Win or lose you stay rank 1
  • Options
    No, if you lose the battle you will swap ranks. Better to time out if it looks like you will lose. You keep your rank if you win or time out.
  • Options
    Valenator wrote: »
    No, if you lose the battle you will swap ranks. Better to time out if it looks like you will lose. You keep your rank if you win or time out.

False. You do not lose rank if you lose a battle on offense to a lower-ranked AI defense team.
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    Better question is why is number one allowed to engage in battle at all?
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »

Dailies.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Jonnysnipe wrote: »
    Never been in the position before so was just wondering whether I would somehow drop?

Free aurodium pull. Best unkept secret since Anakin leader ability bug w yoda and multiple heroic rewards last Sunday night.

Before a mod gets upset. Seriously I'm kidding.
  • Options

This is 100% incorrect.
  • kiwesona
    59 posts Member
    Options
    lovecheese wrote: »
    danrussoa wrote: »

Dailies.

I imagine not being able to battle once you're at 1 would be a good incentive to drop rank, thus freeing some of the stagnant top arena pools.
  • Options

False. You do not lose rank if you lose a battle on offense to a lower-ranked AI defense team.

Yeah no matter whether you win, you lose or you draw.. You will still kept your rank tho..
  • Options
    Obvious boast post is obvious
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

LOL!
  • Options
    Obvious boast post is obvious

Not really first time I reached there and had no idea, got sniped at payout time and finished 4th not sure how to prevent this
  • Options
    Oh the magic of the payout time and a *** AI. There is nothing to do about it other than try it the ancient and dirty locked technique.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    I hear there's a secret rank 0 which gives you an auto 500 gems at payout.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    I'm happy with top 5 screw it