Jawa Engineer feedback thread

After playing a long time with this little bugger in raids, arena, cantina, and everywhere else, I've compiled a list of bugs and issues with his basic ability. Those mini detonators.

1: His detonators being resisted by low level characters in GW and challenges. This started happening after I omegaed his basic and possibly when I maxed his gear as it was about the same time. At 125% potency when a level 70 character resists him twice in a row, something is up. Also his basic can be dodged AND resisted. While not a bug perhaps multiple checks are mucking it all up? Narrowing it down to either dodge or resist would be nice.

2: Health steal isn't working on them. He should have 5-10% health steal, but nada.

3: Raid damage shows 0. A quick calculation notes his damage is taken into account but isn't listed. Maybe this is why health steal isn't working?

4: Critical hits, advantagand an consistent damage. This is a weird one. I don't think advantage does anything unless I'm mistaken. It disappears so is it being applied from the initial toss, only the turn it explodes, or simply not at all? On the flipside his detonators seem to do the same damage...except when they don't. 8k, 8k, 3k, 8k. No buffs on the opponent, nor on Jawa E. Sometimes the damage will stay low after being high for a while. And yes I'm counting how many bombs are going off at once....which leads me to my next quandary.

5. I've tossed three bombs in a turn on a slowed opponent but only watched two of them go off. Alternately I've seen two go off at the same time even after the opponent's turn had started with a bomb on them. One should have remained until the beginning of the next turn.

6: Rancor game freeze in raids. Get the killing blow on Rancor with a bunch of thermal explosions and the game freezes. No retreat option, no home button. Two raids ended like this and I waited for over ten minutes before having to force quit and lose my damage. I'm betting all Thermals do this, kinda like how DOT damage would stall out Arena matches.
"When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."

Replies

• Bawss08
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Bro, i love your droids...lol...you're one of my best competitions.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic [KotMR]
  • Options
    Bawss08 wrote: »
    Bro, i love your droids...lol...you're one of my best competitions.

Baaaawsss! Your Rex wrex my team if I use AoEs soon have to place my shots, lol. Man, I know my crappy AI dumps AoEs on you and gives you 3 turns in a row lol.

What payout are you on? Mine is 7pm central. That Darth1701 guy seems to have the same one as me too.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."