Guild raid t7

We are almost done. On p4 we aren't simply asking for a mercenary. We are looking for a full time member. We fell only slightly short of completion of p4. If you are interested in a guild to grow in and t7 rewards can hit me up. We almost did this completion with 29 people. So rewards and placement options are still very good. My in game ally code is 226-339-466

Replies

• Options
    We completed t7. About to begin another. Still more ppl welcome to join us if you wish.
  • Options
    On average how many 7* do your members have? We're thinking about jumping from 6 to 7 and we 46 members, thanks in advance
  • Options
    Do you require a fixed amount of energy spent oe any limitations? I'm ftp and don't use refreshes for energy as I wait for raid gear I'm the store. Also, I have about 14 7*, is that enough?
  • Options
    We completed t7. About to begin another. Still more ppl welcome to join us if you wish.

Only about a dozen to maybe 15 of us really took down the t7.
    Do you require a fixed amount of energy spent oe any limitations? I'm ftp and don't use refreshes for energy as I wait for raid gear I'm the store. Also, I have about 14 7*, is that enough?

And we welcome all. Yes your roster is fine. We really weren't short much in order to be perfect for completion of t7 quite fast from this point on a regular basis and we knew this. You are welcome aboard if you wish.
  • Options
    Oh and it on average hard to say we got a couple of whales and some of us have 20-25 7* rosters. So that's what we work with.
  • Options
    I have 15 7* characters. I'm top 10 in my guild doing t6. My arena power is around 37k. Would you consider adding me? Also how often do you guys do t7 raids?
  • Gundam_Raizer
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    We try to do it every other day. Basically as often as the game allows it. And yeah like I said we take all lvl 80's contribute and your welcome to join. We are not picky. Add me as ally.
  • Options
    VetteDream wrote: »
    On average how many 7* do your members have? We're thinking about jumping from 6 to 7 and we 46 members, thanks in advance

Go for it. You can always recruit a few mercs to help with phase 4
  • Options
    strategy is more important than the number of whales you can recruit. not allowing people who don't have a strong teebo to waste their attacks in phase 1 for example would go a long way in letting you complete a t7 on your own. when our guild did our first t7 we fell short despite having more than 10 people with 20+ 7* toons.
  • Options

Only about a dozen to maybe 15 of us really took down the t7.

And we welcome all. Yes your roster is fine. We really weren't short much in order to be perfect for completion of t7 quite fast from this point on a regular basis and we knew this. You are welcome aboard if you wish.

I really don't know how to add you, so add me please. My number is 278-147-258. I'm still in a guild (just in case), so as soon as you add me I'll leave it and go to yours
  • Options
    chipmunk19 wrote: »
    strategy is more important than the number of whales you can recruit. not allowing people who don't have a strong teebo to waste their attacks in phase 1 for example would go a long way in letting you complete a t7 on your own. when our guild did our first t7 we fell short despite having more than 10 people with 20+ 7* toons.

Yeah we know that, we coordinate and all that. We used to complete t7 raids in under 2 hours. We just had a stupid guild leader blow up on us and disband the guild 2minutes before rewards. So we just got back together and are now just about back to capacity again. Ty for input though. We know what we are doing.