Lando vs Ackbar

Running the squad of Ben (L), Leia, Rey, Chewie, St. Han. I generally stay around 20 in my server. I'm finishing up AA and Lando. Which one takes over the leader role? I like Lando because his crits on his second AoE will do 8k, gives Leia and himself more crit damage, and he can buff chewies speed up. But AA gives a lot more speed and has the bonus attacks and Rey feeds off tactical genius. Which one will better fit the leader role for that team?

Replies

• RogueHS
    148 posts Member
    Options
    If you're going full rebel/scoundrel line up I like Lando more. AA lead shines with Leia as the only other rebel so she gets all the extra attacks. Also if you're running Lando you have to run Phasma.
  • Options
    @RogueHS
    Yeah AA with Han makes him too fast. I've been fine without Phasma in with Lando. Just dodge teams can be an issue.
  • RogueHS
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma + Lando = True Love. The guaranteed crit from victory march will make your life very easy.
  • RogueHS
    148 posts Member
    Options
    I run Lando lead, Chewie, ST Han, Phasma, and HRS. So much TM manipulation and currently HRS goes before Rey and can stun her before she moves, Han taunts, Phasma Victory marches, Lando crits, rinse and repeat.

I'll be subbing in Dengar for Chewbacca once I get him unlocked and geared. Even more TM reduction and AoE. kreygasm
  • Options
    @RogueHS sound a like a good lineup, will have to try it. How old is your server? Mines a December one.
  • Options
    RogueHS wrote: »
    I run Lando lead, Chewie, ST Han, Phasma, and HRS. So much TM manipulation and currently HRS goes before Rey and can stun her before she moves, Han taunts, Phasma Victory marches, Lando crits, rinse and repeat.

I'll be subbing in Dengar for Chewbacca once I get him unlocked and geared. Even more TM reduction and AoE. kreygasm

I planning to use lando myself and was reviewing speeds. How come your phasma at 121 speed on max do his turn first before lando who is 115+15 from lead skill?

829-416-931
  • Options
    Running the squad of Ben (L), Leia, Rey, Chewie, St. Han. I generally stay around 20 in my server. I'm finishing up AA and Lando. Which one takes over the leader role? I like Lando because his crits on his second AoE will do 8k, gives Leia and himself more crit damage, and he can buff chewies speed up. But AA gives a lot more speed and has the bonus attacks and Rey feeds off tactical genius. Which one will better fit the leader role for that team?

Question, doesn't lando feeds off tactical genius better than Rey?

829-416-931
  • Options
    @HunterMuncherPuncher
    I don't know I've never had a team with the two of them together. Do they?
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Options
    @HunterMuncherPuncher
    I don't know I've never had a team with the two of them together. Do they?

Tactical genius let's Lando double down twice.
  • RogueHS
    148 posts Member
    Options

I planning to use lando myself and was reviewing speeds. How come your phasma at 121 speed on max do his turn first before lando who is 115+15 from lead skill?

I'm not sure but Han moves before both of them and his taunt gives TM. I believe it results in a TM "tie" for phasma and Lando. Phasma ends up going before Lando 9/10 times for me, and I'm unsure why that is.
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @RogueHS , HRS - Hoth Rebel Scout or Soldier?
  • Options

I'm not sure but Han moves before both of them and his taunt gives TM. I believe it results in a TM "tie" for phasma and Lando. Phasma ends up going before Lando 9/10 times for me, and I'm unsure why that is.

I see, we will look in to this if I would see the same case. Planning on gearing lando too. I have everything right now except him.
    829-416-931
  • Dizzle
    80 posts Member
    Options
    If Lando's aoe is is countered he doesn't get a second turn with tactical genius up? Anyone else run into this problem?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar lead with Lando sounds interesting but it's not because if Ackbar's basic fails to give him TM, then Lando will go before Ackbar. But Lando is very versatile and can be used in just about any team, even if he is leader or not.