Gw is very hard now...

hawkman_hall
2 posts Member
edited July 2016
Okay, so I have played this game since it has came out and I've spent roughly $100 on this game. I will say that I did not get much out of the money that I have spent though I do like this game. Galactic war was fun and a good way to build up your roster. But now it has turned into a cesspool of stupid hard nonsense. It is making me reconsider even playing this game. I know there are those of you out there that spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on this game but it is a game. I feel I have spent enough on this game that I should be able to play it in a manner that I can advance without having to pay more money. This is starting to remind me of the freemium episode of SouthPark. Please reconsider how you let people advance in this game especially those of us who have spent money, because I am not spending another cent.
Post edited by J0K3R on

Replies

• Options
    yeah, the developers seem to think that we all have been playing for 6 months and have rosters to choose from. i started 30 days ago and i only have 5 toons, my arena team, that i need to go start to finish with in GW. the teams all have full synergy and i'm using F2P players, and the RNG is like 10+ LvL on me and such. it's a shame that all the rewards are going to the whales and people who have been playing longer, seems like the noobs are being left in the dust.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Be nice if people read the forums before posting = another GW moan thread

Toooo many of them getting tiresome
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    yeah, the developers seem to think that we all have been playing for 6 months and have rosters to choose from. i started 30 days ago and i only have 5 toons, my arena team, that i need to go start to finish with in GW. the teams all have full synergy and i'm using F2P players, and the RNG is like 10+ LvL on me and such. it's a shame that all the rewards are going to the whales and people who have been playing longer, seems like the noobs are being left in the dust.

Only 30 days ago but you have the lingo down so well lol..

And everyone starts a noob.. you dont stay that way though
  • Options
    That's right it is but don't say anything about it... People don't like it
  • Options
    I think the point here is that we non-whales were all noobs at one point in time. When I started playing, I couldn't finish a GW. It took me months to finish them consistently. And that took months of developing toons and diversifying the portfolio. I hated losing GW. But it made me grow past my arena team and build out other characters in order to win.

You can't expect to win GW overnight as a new player. You aren't entitled to winning GW. GW isn't a daily login freebie. You win the nodes you can complete. You lose the nodes you can't.

It's a long-term aspect of the game that requires planning, strategy, effort, and time. You have to earn a GW completion. Winning a GW is a reward for the work and portfolio development that you undertake. If you don't put in the time and effort, you can't complain that you didnt earn the rewards.
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Be nice if people read the forums before posting = another GW moan thread

Toooo many of them getting tiresome

It's not tiresome. I disagree. These people are voting with their comments
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I think the point here is that we non-whales were all noobs at one point in time. When I started playing, I couldn't finish a GW. It took me months to finish them consistently. And that took months of developing toons and diversifying the portfolio. I hated losing GW. But it made me grow past my arena team and build out other characters in order to win.

You can't expect to win GW overnight as a new player. You aren't entitled to winning GW. GW isn't a daily login freebie. You win the nodes you can complete. You lose the nodes you can't.

It's a long-term aspect of the game that requires planning, strategy, effort, and time. You have to earn a GW completion. Winning a GW is a reward for the work and portfolio development that you undertake. If you don't put in the time and effort, you can't complain that you didnt earn the rewards.

AMEN

Thats the problem GW is seen as a freebie.. dont get me wrong a couple days ago it was insane.. i had to use most of my bench.. but that was the whole point of gw ? Its called a galactic war not a galactic 1 team defeats it in one go...
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention (again) higher lvls.. higher difficulties should = higher rewards... but said countless times