AGI/INT gear challenge prizes needs to be changed ASAP!!!!

Xenith
267 posts Member
edited July 2016
Obvs i m talking about the fact that the mk 3 droid callers is only in tier 3 while tier 4 has syringes

I NEED THEM BOTH
Plz replace the binoculars for those droid callers

I farmed syringes all week( got the 50 that i needed) and i did a full 5 (runs) for mk 3 droid caller i still need 10 more so that rey can go to G 10!!!!!!
Btw i need 5 more syringes and mk 3 droid callers drop ARE harder then purple gear...

And same issue with int gear switch the mk 1 medpac for the mk 5 power cell this is anoying!

I can t give you a presice Mount of mk 3 droid callers and power cell but i can tell you one thing ITS in the 800 range (technically its infiity) since all new chars needs that

WHILE We re in the subject of gear what do you think about adding a small % drop rate of the full gear! This means i might get 1 full syringes or stun cuffs i m sure people will like this!

EDIT: Post title edited to remove unnecessary all caps
Post edited by Ouchie on

Replies

• Options
    i agree with you. every higher tiers must include items in lower tiers also.
  • Options
    Mk3 droid caller drop rate is the most rigged thing in this game. No other non-purple gear has a drop rate close to that bad.

I feel your pain. Gearing up my scoundrels so I can hopefully complete the credit event next week. Also still gearing up rebel squad. They used a ton of the mk3s.
  • Options
    +1
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Tank challenge is the worst for "rewards" too

I got like 400 of all of them
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    This issue has been in the furoms for quite a while and still No ETA

@EA_Jesse
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Agreed, rewards for all challenges should rotate to allow for more variety. I have hundreds of the same piece of gear.