Heroic t7 tier 7 raids - closing in on 1m damage without Rex, ewok scout & elder

Obi_Weezley
106 posts Member
edited July 2016
lSwveQz.jpg
Best yet on this team
Teebo - lead, g10 with scanner (actually works vs pigs)
Qui gon Jin - g11
Phasma - g10
Geonosian soldier - g10 with omega'd assist and unique
Makbar (j/k - admiral Akbar) - g9

https://imgur.com/a/ysFvd
Post edited by Obi_Weezley on

Replies

• cuyler41
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Very Nice work there.
  • Options
    Thanks! It was phase 1, but by the time I was done, we were deep into phase two. Heroic raids don't last too long with a strong guild I guess.
  • Options
    Teebo is no family of the ewoks?Did he got banned for touching leia?
  • Options
    My bad, I fixed it
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Try Teebo, QGJ, Phasma, GS, STH.

I've benched Ackbar. STH has TM manipulation, TM up, and can taunt for DM if you have bad RNG.

Broke 1M with that combo.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice! I don't have st Han done yet, didn't think about using taunt to protect against DM
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! I don't have st Han done yet, didn't think about using taunt to protect against DM

If Teebo and QGJ are doing their job, you actually hope for deathmark. It wastes a turn with zero damage, and your TM manipulation lets you take enough turns that it expires before they get a chance to attack you.
  • Options
    Reached 1M on a t7 with this comp while waiting for my elder to reach 7*:
    Teebo, qgj, gs, rey, phasma
  • Options
    chipmunk19 wrote: »

What about death mark? Or is it just dps?
  • Options
    chipmunk19 wrote: »

What about death mark? Or is it just dps?

I just ignore it until it goes away. Between QGJ and Teebo, the captain usually only gets 1 turn to hit someone with deathmark, if at all, anyway. Everyone can take 1-2 hits like that as long as the captain isn't enraged.

When i get my Elder to 7* though, i'm replacing Rey. The dispel and revive will be very useful. I can last quite a while more with 4 toons as long as it's either GS or Rey that goes down. That problem goes away with Elder though so I'm excited for that.
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    You can solo P1 with around 2M dammage with: Teebo (L), Elder Ewok, Phasma, Rex (Or Ewok Scout but harder) and QGJ.

It's set up that have been posted here weeks ago, but after trying it myself it is just gold. Always doing more than 2M in Phase 1 of Tier 7 with that set up ever since I finished Teebo.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm aware of the ewoks / Rex solo teams; I don't have either, so this was my highest damage with makbar so far. I didn't know you could hit 1m with Rey instead of him, so now I feel like farming makbar was a colossal waste of time
  • Dredin
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Good post. Gives me hope to continue with my same group. Almost there on Teebo
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Pulled 1.267m with teebo (l), phasma, qgj, gs and ackbar. Ackbar can put up big numbers so I wouldn't necessarily say he is a waste. Plus he is good in the rebal/clone assault event.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of trying this team today with Lando rather than GS. Seems like it'd make taking out the pigs a lot easier....
  • Options
    Some other toons work really well with the QGJ/Teebo/Phasma lineup. You don't really need Ackbar to clear deathskulls if you can prevent the captain from taking turns well enough because the deathskulls will just wear off on their own. GS is good for DPS, Rey/86 work as well. Chewie is great once you omega his basic. Old Ben is great for dealing with the adds (ability block), applying offense down, and can apply TM removal with his special when Teebo loses steatlth or gets resisted. Ultimately though, Chirpa and Ewok Elder are the best F2P options to add to that QGJ/Teebo/Phasma lineup. I've been farming them for a while and I can't wait to add them to the lineup. I wish I started farming them earlier. I also wish that Rex was available F2P, but I certainly won't hold my breath.
  • Daezl
    177 posts Member
    Options
    I also wish that Rex was available F2P, but I certainly won't hold my breath.
    Farm those shipments if you finish high enough in arena. I started about a week after they added him and have him at 6 stars.
  • Shooting4life
    211 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Daezl wrote: »
    I also wish that Rex was available F2P, but I certainly won't hold my breath.
    Farm those shipments if you finish high enough in arena. I started about a week after they added him and have him at 6 stars.
    Is that who I should look forward to facing on your arena team soon?
  • Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Pulled 1.267m with teebo (l), phasma, qgj, gs and ackbar. Ackbar can put up big numbers so I wouldn't necessarily say he is a waste. Plus he is good in the rebal/clone assault event.
    Wow how did you pull those numbers? Is your makbar gear 9 or g10? I would definitely be happy keeping my lineup if I could get over 1m damage
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    I have cleared t7 phase 1 with various teams. Without Elder it's possible but I find it much harder and more reliant on RNG. I have also found Fives to be more reliable in putting and especially keeping slow on the captain (he does have scanner at g10 though).

Of the teams I have cleared with the most reliable has been Teebo (L), Chirpa, QGJ, Fives, Elder. I have used it in a couple test runs and in total I'm 5/6 in clearing entirely, the other attempt I reached 96% then Elder was killed.