Absolutely Ridiculous!

BMoney
264 posts Member
Two days in a row I can't even come close to finishing GW. Spend 20 minutes just to get the last node to face all Level 80 gear IX, X, and even gear 11 meta teams with Yoda, Old Ben, Rey, QG, RG.

I know they wanted to make it harder, but all they have done is made it impossible for guys like me that only have a 30K power top 5.

I go through 4 full squads and it's the same thing. Rey comes out and one hits every toon I have then gets foresight so I can't even hit her. It's not even close.

It's bad enough it takes 20 or 30 minutes just to get there, but to make it unbeatable? Cmon it's a friggin phone app.

Replies

• Options
    Completely agree! Most times it's impossible to even get to the 12th node since that too will be a team with maxed out gear lvl 80, while I'm lvl 77 at least two gear lvls lower.
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    I ended up beating it. I had a Phasma level 1 gear 1 I hadn't touched, I used over 2m dollars 250 training droids 14 purple mats and 100 crystals to get her to Gear VII level 65. I will say Phasma is super easy to gear up.

Took 2 hours and 25 toons using mixing and matching of different squads to beat those 5. Just horrible. It shouldn't take that long.

• ukdfink
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Same story