How would you do 2.5m with this team?

Alonorcal
26 posts Member
edited July 2016
Edit 2: A few users notified me that there is apparently a bug that ultimately lets you do more damage than you would legitimately be doing. That helps clear things up a lot.

Edit: To clarify, his Teebo is gear 7 with level 3 skills and the toons pictured are his full roster of 6* and higher toons. I personally have Teebo at gear X with a scanner and even with his upgraded potency from gear 7, he's not the most reliable toon as many have experienced. Should have been more clear on that, but thanks for the replies so far!

The team: http://imgur.com/emtApdP

Which team compositions would you use, and do you think you could deal at least 2.5m damage after one reset? Note: from what I know, turn meter reduction is key to dealing optimal damage to the Rancor. With no solid TM controlling characters besides phasma, how would one survive long enough to consistently deal over 2m damage? Maybe there's some secret that I don't know about that could help me a lot in raids. Also, many of these toons are lowly geared and have their skills at level 3 or lower.

Side note: Recently a member of my guild started dealing a lot more damage than he used to in raids (tier 6.)
When several of my guildmates questioned his legitimacy, he wouldn't respond (we know he reads the chat as he has posted many times before) and when he finally did, he never answered whether or not he was legitimate. His response was "kick me if you want."
Thanks for any input!
Post edited by Alonorcal on

Replies

• Options
    Hmmm.... Rey and leia can do quite a bit of damage, but really, that looks like all he (or she) has. 2.5 mil is tough with two toons. And they're both squishy. But with han and RG, they do offer a lot of protection.

The "kick me if you want.." Response doesn't sit well with me, personally, though.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Report him to CG luciferdaddy
  • Sungsta
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Is that 2.5 million damage from 5 battles in tier 6? If its just 1 battle, it looks impossible; but its from 5, 2.5m is probably achievable. I'd be hesitant of accusing him of cheating.
  • Options
    Cheating, report ASAP
  • Sungsta
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Oh as to possible strategies, can u post the remainder of his 6* + toons for us to have a look?

Also, which phase (s) does he get his damage from?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Umm. That 7* teebo is the God of TMR.

Also as it is T6 what are the other 6* characters.

Your provided pic showing 7* teebo
    emtApdP.jpg
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    It's doable. I have similar roster and if he saves toons from phase 1, he can do it. He has Phasma, Yoda, Han (who is quite amazing), Rey, GS, Leia, CT5s, RG...it's doable.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Alonorcal wrote: »

Which team compositions would you use, and do you think you could deal at least 2.5m damage after one reset? Note: from what I know, turn meter reduction is key to dealing optimal damage to the Rancor. With no solid TM controlling characters besides phasma, how would one survive long enough to consistently deal over 2m damage? Maybe there's some secret that I don't know about that could help me a lot in raids. Also, many of these toons are lowly geared and have their skills at level 3 or lower.

Side note: Recently a member of my guild started dealing a lot more damage than he used to in raids (tier 6.)
    When several of my guildmates questioned his legitimacy, he wouldn't respond (we know he reads the chat as he has posted many times before) and when he finally did, he never answered whether or not he was legitimate. His response was "kick me if you want."
    Thanks for any input!

From what you say, it would seem this is the person in your guild doing more damage. You don't provide his full roster so it's a little hard to tell what 6* teams he can make.

Just to clarify:
    -By 1 reset you mean 1 day, so 5 attacks correct?
    - you say racnor but is some of his damage coming from P1. Ppl have been pulling god like damage from P1, with fairly achievable teams.
    - the gear and skills seems the most suspect part of this lineup.

I wouldn't call him a cheater but it might not hurt to bring it up with ppl who can actually do something if he is.
  • xMORIDINx
    177 posts Member
    Options
    A 7* Teebo with Phasma Rey Leia and Han can do some significant damage on a t6
  • Miss_Doll
    258 posts Member
    Options
    Why his gear is suspected? I thought teebo potency won't increase after tier 7?
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    If this is t7 then he is cheating for sure. If t6 it's still highly suspect. Only way to deal that much is to do phase 1.

And his response is a response that most cheaters use.
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    http://lordskunk.com/index.php/category/guide/swgoh/

not suspect at all. Here is the guide on how to do 6 million on T6
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

emtApdP.jpg

Oops sorry see my edit, forgot to clarify that his Teebo is gear 7 with level 3 skills. Without an omega'd Stealth Takedown and the extra potency from a gear 10 scanner, Teebo's TM reduction is severely limited in Tier 6 raids
  • Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    Why his gear is suspected? I thought teebo potency won't increase after tier 7?

Actually his potency increases when you get him to gear 10 since he can equip a scanner. My Teebo is gear 10 and he is WAY more effective than he used to be. (Also his Teebo has level 3 skills which means less TM reduction and less TM when he uses Ewok Scramble Tactics)
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Thanks for any input!

From what you say, it would seem this is the person in your guild doing more damage. You don't provide his full roster so it's a little hard to tell what 6* teams he can make.

Just to clarify:
    - you say racnor but is some of his damage coming from P1. Ppl have been pulling god like damage from P1, with fairly achievable teams.

I wouldn't call him a cheater but it might not hurt to bring it up with ppl who can actually do something if he is.

Sorry should have clarified, this is his full roster. Yes 1 reset as in 5 more attacks (but with 18 6*+ toons and have of them being nearly useless against the rancor)
    And lastly, he specifically stated he does not participate in P1 and waits for P2 and onward, I can screenshot that if you'd like.
  • Sungsta
    163 posts Member
    Options
    I used to do around the same damage with a fairly similarly "powered" roster at p2 and 3. His teebo is only 30% potency and won't work well in p1, so his story still fits so far. If u are good at juggling the door mechanism, ~2.5m damage is possible.

Even weak 6* toons can be helpful, if u use them to help reset the door for your power teams. I'd still be interested in seeing the rest of his lineup.
  • Options
    Sungsta wrote: »
    I used to do around the same damage with a fairly similarly "powered" roster at p2 and 3. His teebo is only 30% potency and won't work well in p1, so his story still fits so far. If u are good at juggling the door mechanism, ~2.5m damage is possible.

Even weak 6* toons can be helpful, if u use them to help reset the door for your power teams. I'd still be interested in seeing the rest of his lineup.

The problem with weak 6* toons is they die way too fast for the door to build back up, especially with such a small roster. The rest of his lineup is irrelevant as they are all 5* and below lol
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options

Thanks for any input!

Just to clarify:

Sorry should have clarified, this is his full roster. Yes 1 reset as in 5 more attacks (but with 18 6*+ toons and have of them being nearly useless against the rancor)
    And lastly, he specifically stated he does not participate in P1 and waits for P2 and onward, I can screenshot that if you'd like.

So 2.5M after 10 battles?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

Thanks for any input!

Just to clarify:

Wait he did 2.5m with 10 attacks? Then it's totally doable.
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »

Thanks for any input!

Just to clarify:

Please look at the picture closely before you comment. He can't do 10 attacks with 18 6*+ toons lol...
    A few users notified me that there is a bug out there that allows you to become unkillable whenever you want, allowing the abuser to control his score and rank he places in.
    Clears it up for me but thanks for the replies yall :)
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Thanks for any input!

Just to clarify:

Please look at the picture closely before you comment. He can't do 10 attacks with 18 6*+ toons lol...
    A few users notified me that there is a bug out there that allows you to become unkillable whenever you want, allowing the abuser to control his score and rank he places in.

You do know that in t6s the roster resets after 5 attacks the following day right? And you do know that he can also save people from a phase yes? I was doing 1.2-1.4m million each 5 attacks in t6 even when my roster was much weaker than his. It's totally doable.
  • Options

Thanks for any input!

Just to clarify:

You do know that in t6s the roster resets after 5 attacks the following day right? And you do know that he can also save people from a phase yes? I was doing 1.2-1.4m million each 5 attacks in t6 even when my roster was much weaker than his. It's totally doable.

I think everyone knows that by now, but in tier 6 it's only a 50% retreat rate. We got the situation cleared up; we knew it was pretty much impossible to consistently do 2.5m with his roster. thanks anyways!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

Thanks for any input!

Just to clarify:

I think everyone knows that by now, but in tier 6 it's only a 50% retreat rate. We got the situation cleared up; we knew it was pretty much impossible to consistently do 2.5m with his roster. thanks anyways!

So what was the result?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

emtApdP.jpg

Oops sorry see my edit, forgot to clarify that his Teebo is gear 7 with level 3 skills. Without an omega'd Stealth Takedown and the extra potency from a gear 10 scanner, Teebo's TM reduction is severely limited in Tier 6 raids

In P1 my guild have had 5M with Teebo below G10, I myself had easily done 3M plus before on T6 P1 with Teebo below G10, and stealth takedown at Level 7, which has the same amount of TM reduction as Level 3. Now leader ability below Level 7 would be suspect but with really, really, really good RNG could work.
  • Sungsta
    163 posts Member
    Options
    If its 2.5m after 10 battles, the standard combo of toon to slow (phsasma/fives), toon to taunt (st han for a team, then rg), dps +/- healer should do the trick.

But if its only 5 battles, the only way you'd achieve that is to attack at the end of phase 2 so u can trigger phase 3 immediately and get 2 door downs with your a team without getting hit, then try and get the door down at least 2 more times with ur strongest dpsers when they are at >50% health.

That being said, even if he wasn't cheating, his unwillingness to share his strategy suggests that he probably isnt a good team player, and it might be worth reconsidering whether u want to have him in ur guild or not.
  • vilvlugt
    76 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    We have a similar problem in our guild. Guy has all g8 toons, while our best two legit players have 4 more toons they can play in our t6 raid, all gear 9, some 10.
    When asked he says JC is important and that doku is his main dmg-dealer. Some numbers:
    He is number one with: 4,5 mio
    2. 2,2 mio
    3. 2,1 mio
    4. 1,6 mio (me)

Essentially his dmg remained the exact same comparing it to t5, while everyone else dealed half the dmg.
    What is going on?
    I do not try to expose him, but I just cannot imagine that the rest of us is just too stupid to achieve the best potential out of our squad.

Any hint would be very much appreciated.