Clone Sargent

TommyFresh
55 posts Member
edited July 2016
Has anyone geared him up, I have him at 7* and was wondering if he was worth leveling up now? I want to run an Anakin (L) team with CS, 5s, QGJ and Old Daka! Any thoughts to make this team better and if CS is worth gearing?? Also if someone has a video of CS in action that would be awesome!!

Replies

• dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    Options
    I have a max CS and he's good with clones. I haven't upgraded Ani yet. I think with Ani you wouldn't have to omega cs's basic. I would get rid of Daka in your lineup. Add a Jedi like Asoka or Lumi or another clone like Echo to maximize the leadership. Echo would probably be best because you would heal on basic and his aoe removes all buffs plus clone assists.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Options
    @dbraba01 that sounds awesome! Unfortunately, I don't have Rex/Echo :disappointed: so I'm probably going to use RG to utilize the assist attacks for extra stuns for now until the make another FTP clone! Thanks for the advice!
  • Jman1701
    103 posts Member
    Options
    I run a full clone team and Sarge is pretty legit when you have him 7* and geared / leveled up. His middle of the road on his own but in a Clone squad...noticeable change in dmg and utility. My opinion is that clone synergy is better than any other outside of Ewok.

Anakin is pretty good if you don't have Rex for a squad lead. I do recommend swapping in Ahsoka instead of Daka. You'll make the most of Anakin's leader ability and she is a very solid character. Excellent damage, good survivability with her self heal, and clutch team heal ability.
  • Options
    @TommyFresh

I also am working towards that lineup myself. I already had Anakin 7* level 80 before the rework. At the Anakin rework, I was currently farming 5s hard nodes and buying him in cantina shipments. Since they made Anakin sync with clones, I was forced to go after Clone Sargent. However he is only on 2 hard nodes. However I have seen that his hard nodes have been paying out an absurd amount of his shards. This is great. I was wondering if I can expect that to continue. Its been paying out at least ⅔ nodes. A lot of times, it pays out every time. I've never farmed a hard node that pays out like his has over this past 9 or 10 days.

That being said, I sure wish they would give us f2p players more choices for clones. Just as with Dark Side healers, there are only 2 in total that are available.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    Running Ani L
    Rex
    Clone sarge
    And echo or RG depending on lineup

Sarge is one of my favorite toons, excellent damage with TM gain and TM remove on special that's hard to resist.. He is a bit squishy so run with a tank if you can and note that to be really standout you need either 2 clones OR sokeone to give him crit chance.. Leia is the best.. Sarge with the 25% crit chance and 1 clone sees him just crit roll the enemy team turn after turn.. And as a special mention when rancor is trapped under door sarge gets like 7 attacks due to the autocrit and TM gain
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I have a gear 10, 7 star omega Clone Sargeant. I like him very much. 8k-10k on basic, gets crits fairly often to grant that extra turn meter, and despite his 20% potency the turn meter removal AOE is really reliable (in Arena at least)