Ewok Assault Event

behr228
48 posts Member
Just wanted your opinions to see if you had any advice for the upcoming event and also to see if you thought my team was viable and could beat it.

HK (L) 7* G8 lvl 80 (omega leadership)
86 7* G11 lvl 80 (omega everything)
88 7* G9 lvl 80 (no omega)
RG 6*G8 lvl 70 (no omega)
Vader 5* G7 lvl 50 (lvl 5 abilities)

Replies

• Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Options
    Easily t1, who knows about t2
  • Options
    Level up your Vader and get him to g9
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Oh dang i forgot to farm HK 47, looks like i am going to sit this one out.
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    Oh dang i forgot to farm HK 47, looks like i am going to sit this one out.

Just use Ig88 leader, especially omegad
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    I am using:
    IG-88 for lead (80, G9, max abilities except basic)
    Vader (80, G10, max abilities)
    Tarkin (74, G8, t7 abilities)
    IG-86 (72, G8, t7 abilities)
    RG (74, G8, t7 abilities)

Since you have HK, you may be better off making him leader, but I only have 2 droids so 88 works better for me. I also have the resources to omega and level 86 more if necessary for T2.
  • MD_Geist
    298 posts Member
    Options
    IG88 Leader is a waste for Ewoks, you one shot most of them with AoE skills. I would go with HK47 Omega as a leader, your TM will allow you to get rid of the little bears before they can move. I have a full droid team (with RG) and only my IG100 lacks gear&power (6* /gear VIII), i can auto battle both modes^^ Good Event for Droids (and Empire Teams)
  • Richard
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Its not good event to empire team. I can easily come to last battle but that annoying ewok elder always revives and dont let me to finish him. I have tarkin as leader with 28 speed boost but they are twice fast than me.

I have
    maxed Vader
    7 star tarkin magma
    6 star rg and stormtrooper min gear 8 all

Empire team was never good at this game even at special event like this.

I was already hating that ewoks. Now i hate even more. They have most powerful team synergy while empire team sucks. Its completely ridiculous. At arena its same unless if you dont have anti stealth team which almost all of players.

Any empire team could defeat this im waiting for tactics.
  • Options
    What the hell??? I come to the 8 wawe with all my characters. And then i had just one move with Tarkin... ONE!!! They killed all in my team, and damage was 12-25k!!! I repeated - the same thing
    Why did you call it Empire event??? I waste money to improve my empire team and now i suck!!!
    Thanks EA very much!!!
  • Options
    Forgot this The elder revives other elder with full amount of health. It's a joke???
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    This event is so much fun. It reminds me of raise of the living death. They just keep reviving. Beat both levels....wished there was a third.
  • Options
    Richard wrote: »
    Its not good event to empire team. I can easily come to last battle but that annoying ewok elder always revives and dont let me to finish him. I have tarkin as leader with 28 speed boost but they are twice fast than me.

I have
    maxed Vader
    7 star tarkin magma
    6 star rg and stormtrooper min gear 8 all

Empire team was never good at this game even at special event like this.

I was already hating that ewoks. Now i hate even more. They have most powerful team synergy while empire team sucks. Its completely ridiculous. At arena its same unless if you dont have anti stealth team which almost all of players.

Tier I - Full Empire

[url] https://youtu.be/B9S9_mOq2OU[/url]

Tier II - Full Empire

[url] https://youtu.be/eLbMnECf9Fo[/url]
  • behr228
    48 posts Member
    Options
    While I cannot comment on how the event is for Empire Users. I can say that my team was able to auto Tier 1 and still have most of its protection. Tier 2 I am not able to auto but it is still relatively easy. I ended all three runs with at least 2 players with full protection and normally have to use the defend ability only on 88 as he is super duper squishy (even though I just got him to G9!). All in all I love the event as it finally is rewarding my commitment to the droids and I tip my cap to the devs as this is a great event. Good luck to all of you droid or empire users I hope you have the same success as me.
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    UmyujJq.png
    Beat both stages with this. Took several attempts but got there :)
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    I was able to complete the event fairly easily with the following squad :smile:

HK47 (L) G8 Lvl 77
    IG-88 G8 Lvl 80
    IG-86 G8 Lvl 80
    RG G X Lvl 80
    Snowtrooper G8 Lvl 70

The AoE helped massively. I was able to just auto the first tier, but I had to actually play the 2nd tier in order to time the AoE.

In my modest opinion, you need the AoE to keep your troops alive for the first battles, as well as some kind of stun ability to stop that Ewok Elder from resurrecting the world and its mother in the last battle.
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    Richard wrote: »
    Tarkin (L), Vader, RG, Veers, IG-86
    Easy farming. Veers / Tarkin or Vader can OS all low health Ewok, then chain stun / ability block on elder, stall CD with the Health/Defense Skill.

• Options
    Level 8 of Teir 2 has been almost impossible to beat so far with my Empire team.
    I got through teir 1.

Since they already had a droid event most people already have droids, and since everyone has RG maxed and got at least vader, let's just call this event what it is. It's a droid event.

I have G10 Tarkin, G9 Vader, G9 Snowtrooper, G8 Magmatrooper and G8 Stormtrooper

I should be able to walk through this. Apparently only if you have maxed droids or RG.

I still like the event because I was able to get achievement, but I am MASSIVELY disappointed with the lack of effort they put into empire characters. They ALL need a boost.

Meanwhile Geonosians are the most power creatures in the galaxay.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    You didn't know Geonosians fart Midi-chlorians?
  • SifuSteve
    439 posts Member
    Options
    Enjoyed similat success with my droids. I agree with the AoE angle - it's the only to stop those roaches coming back and overwhelming you. But the main key is to always (always) target the Scouts and Warriors first. They're the only ones that do any damage. Even if you've nearly got that Elder down, take your time and slot that little furry sniper that just popped up. It's a bit of a grind but it's the best way to stay on top of the tide.

Here's a vid of GG and the boys cleaning up. They've all got an AoE and you can see how effective it is:
    https://youtu.be/zdFuRIfAuss

Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.
  • Options
    Unable to finish t2 but I like the event
    https://youtu.be/lKPRebA8wlc
  • Options
    Tier 2 does seem impossible with my empire team. Is there anyway even if I maxed out my team it could win this? I have tarkin, Vader, magma, RG and IG86. My guess is not matter how strong I made these (3 of them are 7* lvl80) I wouldn't be able to do stage 8 of tier 2. The rest is easy enough to but stage 8 is impossible without having something to stop that elder
  • Options

Permador wrote: »
    Tier 2 does seem impossible with my empire team. Is there anyway even if I maxed out my team it could win this? I have tarkin, Vader, magma, RG and IG86. My guess is not matter how strong I made these (3 of them are 7* lvl80) I wouldn't be able to do stage 8 of tier 2. The rest is easy enough to but stage 8 is impossible without having something to stop that elder

Maxed out? Easily. Mine aren't fully maxed at this point, and had no troubles finishing

https://youtu.be/eLbMnECf9Fo