Server identification thread- Server Hyperdrive

Prev1
I don't think this has been done but would like to unite folks from the same bracket/server. Maybe this can be moved to the PVP/Rivalry forum after it's gotten a few views.

The server I'm going to call Hyperdrive has a top 10 as of 1/28 of:
Thedream85
Sean
Charly
Yang
Noel
YiSkywalker
Isle Style
Ojirio
Noci
Jimmy

I'm currently down in the 200's put hope to see you top guys soon. If you're on this server, check in if you wanna. Could see it being beneficial both now and down the road.

Replies

• Options
    Hi. I've finished first in this server for the past week or so. @Sean_B @Pravus @Noci also are top 5 finishers on this server consistently. :#
  • Options
    I was just thinking that it would be a good idea to have server threads, and boom.

.... But I'm not on your server
  • Noci
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Checking in :)
  • Noci
    81 posts Member
    Options
    @moongod I don't know how you got that fight in on me. Thought I had 1st locked up! ;)
  • Options
    @Noci the current system is meh at best. There was enough time to snipe #1, refresh, and hold it past 6pm. (I made the mistake of killing too fast the first time) Your team is pretty nuts, but the AI doesn't handle it correctly. High damage potential in the hands of an actual player.
  • Options
    lol im in this server too. yestarday and before taht day i hit no.1 in my time.

nick perendi

• Options
    what is your time zone guys?

it will good to now :)
  • Options
    Checking in, Eastern time here. Nice to see all of you.
  • Options
    moongod wrote: »
    Hi. I've finished first in this server for the past week or so. @Sean_B @Pravus @Noci also are top 5 finishers on this server consistently. :#

Hey I'm on your server. howdy!
  • Options
    Glad to finally see some ppl from my server. What happen to Busymilk they were on top since hard launch?
  • Options
    i m using ios so have big disadvantage for plasma and all of your s plasma is really annonying for me at defense :))

but soon my poe...

just kidding :))

• Options
    Jisst wrote: »
    what is your time zone guys?

it will good to now :)

I'm EST In the U.S. I rank in the top 100 - 200.
  • Options
    btw mine utc+2
  • Options
    moongod wrote: »
    @Noci the current system is meh at best. There was enough time to snipe #1, refresh, and hold it past 6pm. (I made the mistake of killing too fast the first time) Your team is pretty nuts, but the AI doesn't handle it correctly. High damage potential in the hands of an actual player.

Yeah @moongod, the system does need to be fixed. Not sure what the solution would be, though, but it sucks that someone can snipe my spot then hold it basically indefinitely. I mean, I do it to other people too, so I can't complain too much :) I was just glad it was YOU fighting me at the end and not someone ranked 10. I can live with 3rd.

I figured the AI doesn't handle my team properly. I can put out so much damage when I'm controlling it, but if the AI handles it incorrectly, it'll suffer on defense. I wish we could have separate offense and defense teams.

Of course, your team is ridiculous. I have to play perfectly else FO Pilot just wrecks everyone. I don't know how someone can do 7k a hit with a non-special attack.
  • Options
    Great Idea.. Going to try this. :D
  • Options
    @Faff2D2 thanks for setting this up

I am guessing most of you guys are in the eastern time zone. It looks like a lot of shifting goes in before I start to push.

From what I can tell Isle Syle is the main competition in central with me.
  • Options
    I'm in Eastern. Hi Nick.

I think BusyMilk, Dr Pancakes, and Mikey Yearwood kinda disappeared.
  • Options
    Hey, this is my server too! Ren Gundo, usully float between 10-30 by end of the day. I'm eastern time zone as well. Nice to meet some of you all.
  • Options
    @Noci FOTP will come back down to earth when the level cap increases. He's already at his max gear level and can't go higher until 73.
  • Options
    Moongod back on top on 1/10!

Yes, BusyMilk used to own the #1 spot with regularity, currently #17. Noci hanging around top 5 and Dr Pancakes is back @ #4. Nick and Sean B waiting to pounce in top 10. :)
  • Kane
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Ummm how do we find out what server we are on?
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    BTW. I'm central time zone. Arena closes for me at 6pm. I wonder if install date assigns your server? I downloaded on a Sunday less than a week after launch.
  • Options
    Not sure. I installed a few days after worldwide release. The current system is silly. Rank only matters at 6pm everyday.
  • Options
    I think all of the top 10 teams can easily beat each other, so it all comes down to gaming the system and sniping at the last second to finish in first. I wish there was a way to create defensive teams that actually had a chance on defense. As it is, it's just too easy to win on offense :\
  • Options
    That's why everyone is trying to take advantage of the broken AI in the current meta. That's why I swapped out Daka for Leia. Although resurrection on defense is broken too.

"PvP" isn't really fun and mostly requires you to be lucky enough to to press the battle button before someone else at 5:55pm.
  • Options
    Yeah, I guess I need to grind up some of those other characters.
  • Options
    I'm very interested to see what the meta becomes once the level cap goes up. Trying my best to prepare my "B" team for a run if I need any of them.
  • Noci
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm trying to prepare as well, but it takes so long to level toons.
  • Options
    MoonGod is still owning our server. BusyMilk who was top dog when I first started is back in the mix. Is QJG that good? I'm not there yet but it's great to see the battle for the top spot every day!
  • Noci
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Hey I've been first a few times lately :p