B2?-No...Tank?-No...Taunter?-Nope...MagnaGuard for droid team???YES!!Beast mode

BMC_TYT
145 posts Member
Wow.... that's all I have to say. The more and more gear I put on IG 100, the better and better he becomes. Especially with HK lead Omega, Magnaguard just destroys the competition. I am completely impressed with his performance and shocked a little too. I will continue to upgrade this toon.

Replies

• BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Any feedback, videos, or critisizm on this topic is welcome.
  • Downwithrebels
    41 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hard pass on ig-100 and his feather duster of doom
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Well, his tm reduction ability along with the already powerful synergy that droids possess, makes him extremely effective.
  • Downwithrebels
    41 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    BMC_TYT wrote: »
    Well, his tm reduction ability along with the already powerful synergy that droids possess, makes him extremely effective.

I'm still bitter about running him maxed at 70. He still doesn't impress me. I run HK, JE,,B2,88,86 can't get GG to mange like I wanted GG slows way down after using his Debuff. 100 stays faster but doesn't have the damage output to compete in today's game plus his tmr is every 3 turns based on CD
  • Options
    The title of this post gave me verbal whiplash. I have no idea what it's about.
  • Options
    Ig100 takes an insane amount of turns for whatever reason. Guess it's his speed buff? But he really is underrated. Someone on my server runs HK (L) b2,ig100, ig88 and RG. My god it's such a ridiculously tanky team. B2 and ig100 go half a million times and beat you to death slowly. The amount of turns they take makes up for there damage. Lost hard to that team and I was running JE droids. I want absolutely nothing to do with that team ever again.
  • Options
    The title of this post gave me verbal whiplash. I have no idea what it's about.

I actually cried a little reading it
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    You will be seeing more droid teams using this toon. It doesn't matter how slow he is when HK is giving him %50 tm. And the tm he inflicts gives his team that much more time...(which they don't need much of) to kill yet another toon.