So I lost 75 leia shards and tech support's solution is to post it in the forums?

I farmed 270+ leia shards and tried to activate her. The loading screen appeared but nothing happened so I tapped again. The same thing happened. On the third, tapped I noticed that shards were deducted from my total but leia still has that "activate" button. I restarted the game and saw leia activated at 2* but my shard count is already at 180s when it should have been only a 25 shards deduction for a 2* activation.

Here's their reply:

"Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer experience.

I am sorry to hear that you lost the Shards of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes game. We apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced.

I would recommend you to post this issue on the forums as a bug as this is where the Studio look in order to find issues with the game and would be the best place to post any bugs like this. You can find our forums here:

As always, we strive to provide you with the world's best customer experience for the world's best games. By taking a short survey about your experience with EA, you can help us improve our service to you:
https://eahelp.ea.com/en/survey/csat/a1KE000001lvkMiMAI/
We have closed this case for now . You can reach us at help.ea.com for further assistance
Regards,
xxxxxx
EA Customer Experience"

So does this mean I wont get my shards back? =,(

Replies

• Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    Wow. That's the politest brush off I've ever read.
  • Kebab
    179 posts Member
    Options
    I'm afraid your shards will be gone forever :/
  • Options
    That means (shocker) they don't care about their players.
  • Tamonizer
    325 posts Member
    Options
    @Palanthian the tech actually sent me the same generic email twice. Then I replied and he sent me the same generic email with a slightly different content, but with very similar closing remarks.

This is sad. They're giving me 100 crystals for losing around two weeks worth of loss. They really don't care at all.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    That's a really serious bug. Glad they are taking it so seriously
  • Options
    I got the same brush off from them, almost the exact same verbiage, but just change issue and the rest is canned. Love how they put at the end about wanting to strive fro great customer support. At least there is a survey you can fill out and blast them.
  • Options
    I had a vaguely similar issue - lost 400 crystals due to multi-tapping refresh when it didn't appear to respond the first time. Not nearly as big a loss as 75 Leia shards, to be sure...but they also offered me the 100 credits. Seems to be a flat "compensation" policy. When I pushed back, they requested a post on the forums. (I put mine on bug forum - no player responses, but I figure devs are more likely to see it..and I did get a private response after that post from someone at CG, though still no crystals)

But I think you should make a case for way more credits - Leia shards cost 100 crystals for 2 in store. To replenish 75, you'd need 3750 crystals. That should be your compensation.
This discussion has been closed.