Ewok Event

jjo875
0 posts Member
I have been anxiously awaiting this event and it unfortunately it really disappoints. I understand the need to continue to push players and have difficult events, but this is way overboard. I have prepared a pretty solid team and get blown away every attempt. I have 4 toons level 80/7 star and a level 80 Vader that is 5 stars. I got suckered in and spent some serious coin this morning to get the toons I could maxed out. Big mistake. Lesson learned.

Replies

• Kithryn
    82 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It's understandable to create content for the top percent of players so they will keep interest, but not sure why this must also exclude the others and those still building rosters. It would be far nicer to see scalable events that allow those of us with out strong 7 star label 80s to enjoy it with smaller rewards.

I looked at the recommended 78+ 7 star characters, and I thought to myself glad there's another event I won't be able to compete or even play in.

So I suggest providing lower tiers for those with less than perfect rosters, perhaps allow for greater team selection in lower difficulties. That way you encourage all levels of players to be involved. Leave in the hard stuff for the players who have all the characters at 80 and 7 star, just make some easier lower level content versions.

As it is it seems like this is an event only for long time players or very spendy players, which kinda sucks on a holiday weekend or just as an event in general.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    My thoughts exactly. I understand that the ewok event was around previously for Iphone players?? I was excited to see it show up.

I too have a solid team (pretty high level, all 70-80, 5-7* and high gear levels) - Vader, RG, Magma Trooper, 88 and 86. I get to round 4 and my team loses the plot.

Perhaps the event can pay out rewards by how far you get at least. As it stands, I cannot even try to participate in this event. Very sad.

I have been playing daily since October 2015 and have a lot of characters with high levels, stars and gear. It goes to show that this event really favours the money spenders on this game.

Bad form - please change.