Where you able to complete Forest Moon event ?

Prev13
Seknos
306 posts Member
edited July 2016
Posting your squad would help as well, to see what is necessary to beat it. Thank you !

Where you able to complete Forest Moon event ? 521 votes

Yes, my droids / empire characters steamrolled tier 1 and tier 2 with ease.
39%
Green_Legend_RanDiegoTop_QuarkTelaanTheRenegadeTimbadarksideDarkDigglerRonoaldoVeddHbk146jeremyj26MAdelhotdogreenBentWookieepepelestatDhallBenr3600shampooMojuba 205 votes
Yes, but only tier 1.
15%
BlamDrPancakesKonaEhukaiTakkozakjanosWildcats1203KAULIWhiteroomSeryaMLGebraJaceousprimeTruffleJonesRomao33Beermoose_606SurfswithaliensStebercamSwordsLFDStefchouNaugrinBuckeye92 79 votes
No, i could not complete either tier 1 or tier 2.
45%
IvoB1987Clintos_FreshmakerPezzzclhsMacKenzieCharlesbusaSekuvincentlondonArenHammosdefinitelyVader_Be_HatinlordteriMofojokers1992Arryn_RenDookiedog68HanSlowMoWJ28Mr_CMegadeth3700Gungnir75 237 votes

Replies

• KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Where's yes but I had to try a bit for Tier 2?
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    Where's yes but I had to try a bit for Tier 2?

Good point, i should have added that option.
  • Options
    Yes, but only tier 1.
    Barely, and with the help of RNG. Not planning to further prepare for the event, though. Many other things on my plate to worry about 1 event.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Options
    My squad is too weak to beat it, i get destroyed on wave 8. Unless, crazy RNG in my favor gonna be tough.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    No, and I'm not worried about it. I don't have the proper toons geared up or starred yet and I know it. Maybe next time.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    On my alt account with maxed out droids, it was easy. On main account, haven't passed last stage yet.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Empire characters finally had a place to shine.
  • Options
    Yes was fine I have 3 droids

Hk gear 8
    Ig86 gear 9
    Ig88 gear 10

All maxed and the correct omegas applied

Add 4 star Vader and rg for a bit of extra and breezed all 6 attempts
  • Options
    Easy Peesy...
    HK lead - Lvl 80, g8, omega leader
    86 - Lvl 80, g8
    88 - Lvl 80, g8
    B2 - Lvl 80, g10
    RG - Lvl 80, g9

Steamrolled and then some
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Aero wrote: »
    Empire characters finally had a place to shine.

I finally was able to beat it with a little bit of luck
    Post edited by Seknos on
  • Options
    No, I steamroll until the 8th stage, and then that **** elder keeps rezzing his entire team way too fast. Granted the scouts and warriors go down in one, maybe two hits, but there are just too many being rezzed too fast, and they get hits in... hard hits. Add in chirpas shenanigans and the 8th battle on tier 1 is just way out of balance with the rest of the battles.

For reference, toons i used so far have been hk, vader, magmatrooper, 88, 86, RG. All gear 8, vader is 5*, hk is 6*, the rest are 7*. most have abilities at 7, with i think rg having one ability omega'd. Vader/88/86/rg/mags has been my best go so far... got last battle down to the elder, then he rezzedlike crazy and then i blinked and was suddenly all dead.
  • NienNunb
    85 posts Member
    Options
    MacKenzie wrote: »
    No, I steamroll until the 8th stage, and then that **** elder keeps rezzing his entire team way too fast. Granted the scouts and warriors go down in one, maybe two hits, but there are just too many being rezzed too fast, and they get hits in... hard hits. Add in chirpas shenanigans and the 8th battle on tier 1 is just way out of balance with the rest of the battles.

For reference, toons i used so far have been hk, vader, magmatrooper, 88, 86, RG. All gear 8, vader is 5*, hk is 6*, the rest are 7*. most have abilities at 7, with i think rg having one ability omega'd. Vader/88/86/rg/mags has been my best go so far... got last battle down to the elder, then he rezzedlike crazy and then i blinked and was suddenly all dead.

Really think this part needs to be tuned down.
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    It was not a steam roll for sure, but did beat both levels.
    RG 78 G9 7*
    HK 68 G8 6* L
    86 80 G9 7*
    88 73 G9 7*
    Snowtrooper 70 G7 5*
  • Options
    Love me my droids

Now that Empire/rebel event.... that's another story
  • Options
    Yes, but only tier 1.
    7*/g8/80 RG
    7*/g8/67 Tarkin
    7*/g8/65 Magmatrooper
    7*/g8/75 IG-86
    5*/g8/65 Vader

As you can see, it doesn't take a ton of credits to complete the event. By keeping characters at the lowest level needed for g8 instead of leveling them all the way to 80, I saved millions and still completed the event. I could probably complete tier two, as I've only given it one attempt and I made it to the last battle, but I haven't had time to try it repeatedly.
  • Options
    It's fun and competitive
    Did it quite reliably with HK lead, Magna, 86, 88, RG
    Just don't understand why they didn't add a third and by far more easy tier so that more players have success
  • Options
    Silly me I invested in empire toons for the empire event. Should have worked on droids.
  • WalkrCnc
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, but only tier 1.
    16k ewok hit? Total (use your imagination). Useless empire characters have no health and hit like JKG. RG auto taunt once, wiped out. Force event was loads better than this..
  • Options
    Yes, but only tier 1.
    Vader 6* g10 lvl 80 leader
    Snowtrooper 7* g8 lvl 80
    Royal Guard 7* g8 lvl 80
    HK 7* g 8 lvl 80
    General Grievous 7* g 8 lvl 80

I completed Tier 1 with some difficulty. Tier 2 I made it to the final battle with all my characters having full health. I was easily defeated. I need to put some work into most of their abilities. Need purple mats. Hopefully I will be able to complete Tier 2 by the weekend. Good luck everyone and don't give up.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, but only tier 1.
    Considering my ig88 is ok, ig86 and rg are great, and my vader and magnaguard are crap, I'm fairly happy with beating t1 lol.
  • Options
    Yeah, I beat them both without much trouble, but I think that was largely a combination of droid synergy and AOEs. I had build a droid team back when the cap was 70, so I was more or less set. I think it would have been much harder if it was Empire-only.
  • Options
    Nope, and I accept that. I like these types of events though because they're cool and reward long time players who have bothered to level up/gear out multiple synergy-based teams. And it helps give me some direction. Right now I'm focused on Scoundrels so I can complete the weekly thing for credits. Eventually I'll be able to do these Assault events (assuming they come back).

I've worked on building my Jedi team to complete the Yoda event, and in a few days I'll have my 7* Yoda. So it's cool. They created an event I could not do, but I worked at it and after several months I'll finally get the reap the reward. Just my opinion, of course.
  • Options
    This is ridiculous! Elder reviving each scout after it dies. Hits up to 25k by the scouts. Use of characters that are worthless in raid. Just seems like it's another event that requires you to spend $$ to succeed.
  • Options
    Nope.. Keep losing to the final stage. That makes me a sad panda... Even wasted 2 mil leveling up Vader. Which was stoopid. Oh well, I don't want no teddy bears anyway.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Team used to beat tier 1

Tarkin 5* lv 67 gear 7 (L)
    RG 7* lvl 80 gear 10
    Ig 86 6* lvl 70 gear 8
    Vader 5* lvl 70 gear7
    Snowtrooper 5* lvl 65 gear 7

Reinvested earned money in those characters, to complete tier 2.
    There is not a big difference between tier 1 and tier 2, with some luck should be able to beat it.
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    .eJwNykEOgyAQAMC_cC8siKzrN_qAhiABG3UJbE9N_16vk_mqTz_UqqpIG6sx2z4S900P4R5L1oW5HDm2fejEp4kiMdUzXzKMpYAUaCbvcV4goLuJgrPeLTAh-ckRmmfqOV-jsrwc2AAI_nEPAKffrajfH8eBJ1U.0X47P8Bnp7hziihU7bkE3yNmsm8.jpg

Switch out Storm for Vader, and that's it
  • Options
    It was no cake walk for either tier, but with good a strategy and good RNG, I finished each 3 times. But it takes me about 4-8 attempts for Tier 2.

HI 47 - 7, 75, G8, Leader
    RG - 7, 80, G9
    IG 88 - 7, 80, G8
    IG 86 - 7, 75, G8
    Vader - 5, 75, G8

All abilities at rank 7, no omegas.

I used AoE early to allow it to recharge for stages 4 and 8. I used the heals as needed, at the end of the round with only on ewok standing, I would use heals on everyone to keep him standing so I could heal up a toon that was almost dead.

As others have said, scouts then elders. For stage 4, I found it useful to bring down each elder at the same rate and try to finish them in the same round.
  • Options
    Hk 47 lvl 80 G10 lead
    IG88 lvl 80 G10
    IG86 lvl 80 G9
    B2 lvl 80 G10
    RG lvl 80 G9

Was super easy and I was expecting a little more challenge from tier 2 but the event was fun and I hope they continue to release more of these events
  • Options
    Hk leader 7 star lvl 80 gear viii
    Ig88 7 star lvl 80 gear viii
    Ig86 7 star lvl 80 gear ix
    Ig100 7 star lvl 67 gear vii
    Rg 7 star lvl 80 gear x

I autoed both tiers. 3 aoe attacks combined with hk's omega lead for 50% tm on crit made this easy.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, toons not high enough for it, can get to stage 4 then get wiped.
This discussion has been closed.