What does Potency effect

Alanis
334 posts Member
Does it effect things like Leias basic to Gain TM.

Replies

• Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    No, it only affects ability to apply negative effects to the target (stun, dot, TM removal, etc). Target's tenacity can attempt to block it.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    So potency for Leia would do nothing? All I have left to give her is a Scanner. And I have alot of toons like Teebo that could use it more. Just didn't want to waste it on her.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Alanis wrote: »
    So potency for Leia would do nothing? All I have left to give her is a Scanner. And I have alot of toons like Teebo that could use it more. Just didn't want to waste it on her.

Alot of people get the wrong idea with Liea.
    Potency is a useless stat to her.

Potency – Increases the chance to apply detrimental effects to opponents.

Potency will affect -

TM reducing
    It won't affect TM gain

It will affect the chances of debuffs like offense down
    It won't affect friendly buffs like stealth, crit x2 or offense up

Been hoping they will eventually sort the gear problem out as it affects alot of heroes. Like Ackbar, Daka , Cup etc etc almost all heroes have imbalance gear stats.

" Gave my warrior a mage chest piece because it looked good".....
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options

That's right, complete waste. However it may be required to get her to next gear level, so if you don't want to waste it she will be stuck at lower gear level. This is unfortunately no different than giving Daka gear that increases her special attack, which she doesn't have.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Lianara wrote: »

That's right, complete waste. However it may be required to get her to next gear level, so if you don't want to waste it she will be stuck at lower gear level. This is unfortunately no different than giving Daka gear that increases her special attack, which she doesn't have.

My Leia is g10 down to 2 ????? And a Scanner. All Skills Omegad so I can officially say I'm done with her