Galactic War over the last couple Days

Pharaoh
27 posts Member
**** Guys?? Why is the Galactic War insanely hard now? You are making it that we are forced to pay money to get the better upgrades. So not cool. I am level 80 and my characters have level 8 gear but you made getting Level 9 gear insanely impossible! Why would I need 50 MK Vs to go up another level and only be achievable through the Guild Raids...

Change is a good thing but when it gets to the point of screwing over the Majority you really take the fun out of things!

Replies

• Options
    I agree it's total crap now. Everyone in my guild has been complaining about it as well. It's way out of hand at this point. Now I'm just frustrated and pee'd off. I can even finish it anymore. They basically broke it.
  • Options
    It's been tough. A tip I learned to make it a little easier. Take your A, B, and C , D squads (if you have them) into the first 4 nodes. They will build turn meter and be able to use them in the later rounds. My A team can get to node 10 or 11 with little trouble. When they are killed, I send in B squad with a built turn meter. If you don't pre build their turn meter node 12 enemies will all go before you get a turn, destroying your squad.
  • Options
    HAHAHAH it is insanely hard because 1 2 or 3 tables get the top tier p2w player

here are my taughts, i met a fully upgraded geonosian spy with max rey and maxed clones, this was a smack in the face for me and I imagine many others

I am giving up GW it's not worth the time for crap resources, the stress restart resets and all because some1 payed to get a top tier char, if this was the devs intention they have succeeded HARD YES UNFAIR NO! most artificial teams shot 15000 per turn do to team synergy and tho i'm sure they are real players I should not be made to fight such odds with total ignorance to - my lvl, my power, my chars and the lack of resources non whales have

It is insane because the top player doesn't get anything, while the others just lose their roster to the artificial nodes

I would also like the devs to show us how it's done going against said teams, get our chars and show us how to beat the impossible nodes

THat being said if you insist on just adding difficulty with real money only teams just cut the table in half let us stroll trough 6 nodes get 400ish resources some gold and that is that why do this???

Do you honestly think it's fun to spend 3 hours on the GW??? my phone catches fire after half an hour and it's a good phone sooooo...yeah revisit this please
  • Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    Options
    I'm at a loss for words. Top 5% cry about it being too easy. Top 50% complain how hard it is. And the rest don't visit the forums.
    Top players should be grateful for how easy it is for the time and money put forth in building characters. That's the point. Getting a monster build and mowing down. And yet they have the audacity to whine for the lack of challenge. SMH

The greater percentage of players can't compete with this. The Developers are creating a vast chasm between whales, and casual spenders, and F2P. Casual spenders, like myself ($320USD) are at an upset over the ludicrous arrangement for GW. And the events! well, that's for a different thread.
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Options
    I agree it's gotten too hard. It ok to have tough battles. Impossible battles have become the norm at the last one or two battles. Why have them at all if you have no chance to win?