#1 FTP Guild recruting (47/50) Stuck doing T5-6? Look no further!

Prev1
MirnaGora
77 posts Member
edited July 2016
Inglorious Blasters, the original Heroic level FTP guild is currently recruiting. We are looking for some fine FTP gentlemen and women who would like to join our ranks!

You:
Have 5 7* toons
Active daily with 600 coins
Want to do tier 7!

We:
Have been doing tier 7 since May
Have great raid schedules (no more setting alarms at 5am!)
Have a great friendly atmosphere
Completely fair ground in the guild, all FTP!

Get in touch and let's discuss details! We are looking for all time zones right now, but mostly need EU players. Guild expansion has happened and We are at the top of the game killing rancors.
Post edited by MirnaGora on

Replies

• goblin14
    17 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I have 12 7 stars with 3 more waiting. Ally code 213-866-528 if you want to check out my inventory. 600 coins a day is np unless some rl issues come up. Im in us central time zone
  • Options
    I'd be interested if the raid start times convert to manageable EST times for me...
  • Options
    @DarthBaned we will have two raid times, we can talk about it on discord if you'd like, but I'm sure you would be pleased with the raid start times
  • Options
    @goblin14 we use Discord to chat, @DarthBaned you two pop on in and say hello, I can send you the link in PM
  • Options
    It says im unauthorized to send messages on the android app
  • Options
    Did MirnaGora send you the Discord link? @goblin14
  • Titchmonk87
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hit there I currently have 12 7* 2 more neally 7* I'm a f2p player I get 600 coins daily rank in top 20-50 in arena ally code 592-982-994 hope to get a inv
    My line is titchmonk
    My discord is Titchmonk
    Post edited by Titchmonk87 on
  • Miyugai
    87 posts Member
    Options
    Hit there I currently have 12 7* 2 more neally 7* I'm a f2p player I get 600 coins daily rank in top 20-50 in arena ally code 592-982-994 hope to get a inv

Sent you a message
  • Options
    Very nice everyone!
    Welcome aboard @Titchmonk87 and @goblin14, and @Aero_Veelo, it was very nice talking to you and we look forward to moving ahead together.
  • Options
    Still looking for some FTP european and USA based members
  • Westey
    5 posts Member
    Options
    US based player with 11 7* with more to come soon. Always get 600 coins every day!

Ally code: 599-867-499
  • Options
    Sounds perfect! Come chat with us on Discord
  • Westey
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Downloaded! It's showing chat as read only though
  • Options
    Welcome aboard @Westey! Another great addition! Talkative and friendly, FTP and cool, how can it be true? Come find out!
    Inglorious Blasters, the #1 FTP guild in the game is recruiting YOU. FTP, Level 77-80 with 1 7* toon, then you have what it takes to start earning Han Solo shards and excellent raid gear! Get your toons out of the Gear VIII hole and start seeing the G9-11 light!
  • Options
    I am interested in joining the guild.

In the US on the west coast and have 13 *7 characters.

Have been getting 600 coins daily except for one day shortly after guilds started.

Thanks for the consideration!
  • Miyugai
    87 posts Member
    Options
    I am interested in joining the guild.

In the US on the west coast and have 13 *7 characters.

Have been getting 600 coins daily except for one day shortly after guilds started.

Thanks for the consideration!

I sent you a PM with a link to our discord chat
  • Options
    Added some more to the FTP fold today!

Europeans! We need you and you awesome FTP will to succeed. Let's improve together. Is English not you native language? Don't worry! It's a second language for most of the guild! Come join in on tier 7 raids and top of the leaderboard excitement.
  • ripU
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi, I am currently lvl 77 but progressing as fast as f2p allows with 10 7* toons as of now (if you wanna check my roster 226-991-836). I am a very active daily player so 600 coins should be no problem (real life may cause occasional disturbances but those are usually really rare and will be mentioned beforehand). I got a lot of experience with t5 and t6 raids and am based in Germany (CEST / GMT +2). I usually reach top 20 in arena on my server. Would be cool to hear from you!

Cheers
  • Options
    Welcome aboard ripU, a perfect new member to a rapidly expanding group of cool people that want to do Tier 7 raids! Come join in on tier 7 raids and top of the leaderboard excitement. No pressure, just need to be active and friendly
  • Options
    Just added 2 more! that makes it very close! We will be ready to make the expansion very quickly at this rate. Join now while the going is good! once we hit 80-90 members total we will start the transition.
  • Options
    Expansion is happening tomorrow due to unexpectedly responsive recruiting! Join today!
  • Options
    Hey I have 15 7 stars with 2 more on the way (just need credits). I'm in the U.S. And very active. My code is 885-567-695, so please add me if u still have space!
  • Options
    Hey I have 15 7 stars with 2 more on the way (just need credits). I'm in the U.S. And very active. My code is 885-567-695, so please add me if u still have space!
    Pm sent, I'll see you in"Jabbas Hut"
  • Options
    Looking for a few more FTP players, EU and NA spots available
  • Options
    EU will reign supreme
  • Options
    The expansion has taken place! Come join the best group of FTP raiders the galaxy has ever known!
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    There is a rumor that this guild may have access to ewok erotica. Can you confirm or deny this?
  • Options
    I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of the aforementioned material.
  • Options
    Hey uk player here have 12 7* heroes working on more, always get my 600 daily need a guild that has better raid times and does t7 raid thanks
  • Options
    Welcome to the guild @Evelynn
    One more joined this morning, we are still looking for more of you, Yes! You! Come join us at inglorious Blasters, the most active and fun FTP guild in the game and currently in the top 20 on the leaderboards.