All Jedi team

Does anyone run an all Jedi team for arena or have a Jedi team for GW? If so, I'd love to hear who you are running. I was thinking of building one for myself.

Replies

• Options
    For GW, I run all Jedi. Arena I sub 86g8 for the extra healer. GW is 9/10 and arena is below 100.
    IGD (l) g10 -droid slayer
    QGJ g10 -taunt killer
    Yoda g9
    Lumi g8
    Barriss g8

Barriss is for GW and for Yoda only. Lumi, I am trying to drop.
  • Options
    Tho most jedis have that awesome kit but to run all jedis (i mean all 5 jedis) in an arena team is not the way to go.. Tho i wish that i can pull it off once more..

Currently i'm running three jedis in my arena team and switching QGJ and anakin lead accordingly.. If you have anakin in your team, phasma i think is the one toon that you need in order for him to hit hard.. You might have read somewhere that he hits harder with his AOE and stuff.. But that only happen when you have him lead and give him the buffs he needed to hit that hard..
  • Options
    This team is probably good for GW but really bad for arena...

I'd do : anakin (lead) - qgj - yoda - ahsoka - 5th

for the 5th, i'm playing GR for arena actually but if you want a jedi, why not Mace, Aayla, Kit Fisto, Ben...
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    All Jedi teams in gw I run dooku lead, Sid, maul, daka, and rg... Don't think all jedi teams can be viable. Maul will have a field day against the lineup.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    I rarely see them lol, but today I fought an arena team that consisted of...
    Barris L
    Kit
    Ayala
    QGJ
    Mace

I'm not high ranked tho, around 150, so it's prolly not the best. I won but Tbh I wasn't ready for em. They were all lvl 80 g9-10, and I'm lvl 75 g8. So I was disadvantage, but the amount of health and annoying heals made them a threat to my team.(Ben, phasma, STH, GS, QGJ)

QGJ, Ayala, and surprisingly Kit were the mvps.

Counters, stuns, dispells, heals, and tanky health bars was the team's strong points. I'd replace barris with anakin tho. Take out mace for ashoka. Would make it more offensively threatening. That's all this noobs got tho. Just tryna be helpful.
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    I suppose if u wanted an all Jedi team I would do Ima gun lead for the counter, aayla, qgj, old Ben and yoda
  • Gungnir75
    718 posts Member
    Options
    Running all Jedi is not really that viable of an option for arena at least.

They desperately need a taunter to make the cut.

You can get pretty awesome offense but will be singled out repeatedly on D.

I run 4 Jedi plus fives and do ok.

https://swgoh.gg/u/gungnir76/
  • Options
    My guild leader runs all Jedi in arena. He's a little "mad" but we like him. He stays top 50 most of the time.
  • Options
    After I finish my Anakin to g11 I plan on making the switch to a mostly Jedi team although I could do all Jedi. Anakin (L), Aayla, Barris, Kit, RG. Not sure on Kit kinda debating using him. Probably will use QGJ instead.
  • Options
    I run barriss (L), ahsoka, qgj, yoda, and lumi on gw and can Sim through the whole thing... Barris heal is awesome... jedi team might be best gw team, but worse arena team
  • EROSIONE
    160 posts Member
    Options
    I was thinking Ima Ayala Qgj Anakin Leia
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunately an all jedi team will just make you a target. There are so many characters with anti-jedi abilities.

To do well at the top end of Arena you need a strong taunt (RG, St Han, or both) and jedi are missing that.

There are probably better teams to invest in unless you are really keen on jedi for some reason.
  • Harlodpeter
    323 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    cvlCrsw.jpg

I guess its the return of the jedis :-)

P/s i defeated phasma lead, rey, QGJ, sthans and RG with this team
  • Phu_Zzy
    148 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I run full Jedi for arena & GW.

Team is assembled from...

IGD, QGJ, Lumi all L78, 7*, L7 abilities. One of these is the lead, varies on opponent.
    JC L70, 7*, L6 abilities
    Kit & Eeth, 7*, L66, L5 abilities
    I also have a 7* Yoda, 6* Old Ben, 5* Ahsoka, 5* Barriss & 5* Aayla kicking about, and activated Anakin this morning.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    A jedi team can definitely win on offense. The problem will be holding your position and fighting back up after dropping a lot of ranks overnight.