Bring in the Clones!

Sooner or later "fives" is going to need some real running buddies. Why you ask when there are so many laser sword wizards yet to collect? Well because 3 Clones already in this game are not enough. So let's talk about that zany quint of Jango doppelgänger's that will carry big 'ole deadly weapons.

I personally would like to see old fat Rex in storm trooper armor, and Boba get a clone tag to create optional synergy. Maybe clone war's Chewbacca since it seems like he wasn't a scoundrel then? Other that that, we got Plo and that guy that sits on the bottom of my level up list.

Also can this team get order 66? Where if they face a Jedi's that were killed in that order, press the button at the beginning of the match and zappo dead again. Now before we go crying that this would be overpowered, remember that's how it went down. It's more like an historical reinactment that some kinda ultimate buff.

So what's your thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Your post is all over the place.

Yes, I want more heroes. Who doesn't?
    Chewbacca isn't a clone and he shouldn't have any clone synergies as he barely ever interacts with them in the films or series'.

Obviously no to the order 66.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Yeaa it would be nice to have more clones even a synergy but they should be dark side all of us now why...by the way i never liked how Lucas executed order 66 in episode 3. Why those powerful jedi masters didn't see it comimg? Man, even one or two realized that they were being attacked and didnt do a thing...the padawan in the jedi temple who figth when organa arrives was far more resilient. I like this film tho..much more than the piece of cr*p that was force awakens.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jango Fett, Rex
  • Options
    They do need more clones, i was surprised that; Cody, Rex, Wolfe, Echo, Kixk, Slick, etc wasn't included,

We even have random clone troopers we fight in the game, even being able to have him would be cool.

I also feel that the name "Clone Trooper Sgt. Phase 1" is a bit meh, they could of done "CT Sargent 7683" or some random number.

Also on "Order 66" you could implement it. But give it as a leadership ability to Sideous, and make it simply allow you to use Clone Troopers for darkside battles.

You can make some exempt if you want, like Rex.

Old man Rex would be cool tho.
  • Options
    Vaguely on topic, I hope we get an Order 66 event heehee. Beat waves of Jedi with a team of clones only, or waves of clones with a team of Jedi.
  • Options
    Order 66 event and the Sidious Abilty to use any clone for dark side missions are both really good ideas.