Finally have a furnace, who should get it?

Dooku, ST Han, Rey?

Replies

• Options
    Rey, the answer is always Rey.
  • Options

That's what I was afraid of. ST Han is one of my favorite toons and Dooku has been so useful, but I figured Rey would benefit me most
  • Options
    I just tried not using Rey in the arena... I just got mauled by Rey.. Dooku is a good option though. I have a gear 9 Han and he's kinda disappointing me at the moment. He's much better at 10 or 11 though..
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Well.. Just did another arena battle with Rey in it. She does more damage at gear 9, than Genosian soldier does at gear 10(and maxed..). Add in her foresight, and there's no reason for me to use the guy. Trust me bro, put your faith in Rey, she's the chosen one now. Dooku is also very solid for arena offense. On defense his AI kinda sucks but he's still a top tier toon because of his leader ability
  • Options
    Well.. Just did another arena battle with Rey in it. She does more damage at gear 9, than Genosian soldier does at gear 10(and maxed..). Add in her foresight, and there's no reason for me to use the guy. Trust me bro, put your faith in Rey, she's the chosen one now. Dooku is also very solid for arena offense. On defense his AI kinda sucks but he's still a top tier toon because of his leader ability

Thanks. I will use it on Rey and bring the others along eventually
  • Options
    If you have to ask and Rey is an option, then Rey is the answer. Probably.
    But knowing me, I'd give it to St Han.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

+1
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    If you have to ask and Rey is an option, then Rey is the answer. Probably.
    But knowing me, I'd give it to St Han.

See, that's what I mean. I love that toon, he is second to QGJ, who I geared up first. I suppose I will give it to Rey for the utility, and poor ST Han will continue to be fodder for a while
  • Kracken
    81 posts Member
    Options
    What's a furnace?
  • Options
    St Han. He's useless until gear 9
  • Options
    Kracken wrote: »
    What's a furnace?

MkV fusion furnace. It's a piece of gear you get from guild raids. Kinda hard to get, but necessary to get to gear level 9 for some toons