edited January 2016
Hello there, F2P player here :mrgreen:
I'm at 58 and currently running this squad both in Arena and GW:
  • Sidious (L) | Gear VII | 5*
  • Luminara | Gear VII | 6*
  • JC | Geart VIII | 5*
  • Fives | Gear VI | 4*
  • GS | Gear VII | 3*
Do you have any suggestion for a better synergy?
Thank you.
RamaGiizis || 935 - 264 - 351 || LV. 67 || Heroes you can borrow from me: Windu (LS), Sidious (DS), Fives (Cantina)
Post edited by Rama on

Replies

• Rama
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Oh, my other notable toons are:
    • Windu | Gear VI | 4* (I know, I know :trollface:)
    • Dooku | Gear VI | 3*
    • Asajj | Gear IV | 3*
    • Poggle | Gear VI | 4*
    • Phasma | Gear V | 3*
    • FOTP | Gear V | 2*
    • Resistance Trooper | Gear IV | 2*
    Post edited by Rama on
    RamaGiizis || 935 - 264 - 351 || LV. 67 || Heroes you can borrow from me: Windu (LS), Sidious (DS), Fives (Cantina)
  • Options
    I love poggles buff.
    When I had his buff on, and sid as leader, my Kylo hit over 11k with his last attack.
  • Options
    Phasma
  • Options
    I'd go for Poggle since i use him in my droid team and i love him, tried Phasma, didn't like at all, the leaderskill doesn't trigger that much
  • Options
    Poggle gives a guaranteed offense up to the whole team. Phasmas leadership is chance based.
  • Rama
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    It seems Poggle has your favour, but I can't decide if and who replace with him.
    What's your opinion?
  • Options
    Remove JC, no need for 2 healers and Lumi is better.
  • Options
    There is a post where phasma leadership skill is better compared to sid. So remove gs get phasma. Remove JC get poggle. Remove fives get fotp - amazing with phasma. Or you can keep fives and replace lumi with fotp. But you need them at high levels. Dream team.
  • Rama
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Arijit wrote: »
    There is a post where phasma leadership skill is better compared to sid. So remove gs get phasma. Remove JC get poggle. Remove fives get fotp - amazing with phasma. Or you can keep fives and replace lumi with fotp. But you need them at high levels. Dream team.

It could be done, but not in the short period: both Poggle and Phasma shards come from GW, and I have to work even more on FOTP. To be honest, I think that a full FO line would be pretty impressive.
    By the way I think you are underestimating GS: he hits like a hammer (3K to 6K at 3*), I won't drop him too early!
  • Options
    Rama wrote: »

It could be done, but not in the short period: both Poggle and Phasma shards come from GW, and I have to work even more on FOTP. To be honest, I think that a full FO line would be pretty impressive.
    By the way I think you are underestimating GS: he hits like a hammer (3K to 6K at 3*), I won't drop him too early!

I agree. I will say drop JC and get the extra attacks from Phasma Lead. Concentrate on Phasma shards from GW and get the Lumi shards from the 2 hard nodes. Then once you get Phasma to 5* you can start working on Lumi.

FOTP will be a long term project.

Poggle - love this guy. I am running him in my Phasma 4* team. His gear is two short of purple. His offence buff for 3 turns is amazing. Lumi does 3K damage on the secondary attack and everyone else becomes powerful. Poggle 4* is more than enough.

See how it works for you with some runs in Arena and Cantina. Phasma led, Sid, GS, Poggle, Fives.
    I also heard Fives works very well with Phasma lead team. And when you have that offence Buff from poggle and extra attacks because of Phasma lead, enemy is tattered.

For all these to work spend the mats on Phasma lead abilities where the damage is -15% and Poggle buff(2nd attack) for 3 turns offense buff.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm F2P since day 1. Here's what I would do...

Finish Lumi and Sid (max gear/ 7*)

If you like GS, cool. Bring him up to 7* and max gear. If you do well in the arena, you'll make enough to refresh your cantina energy once per day, which will help.

Drop 5's. Poe is a LOT better.

Start working on Poggle asap after Lumi.

Start working on IG 88 asap as soon as you finish Sid.

Use your light side/ dark side missions to farm one "elite" character per day (for the challenge). I'm going for Rey with mine right now. It will take much longer to farm. Use the rest on gear and you should be able to refresh twice if you're doing well in arena.

I realize that's 6 characters, but it will give you a very strong lineup for late game:

• Options
    Also, get Daka if you are not able to finish GW with the new changes.
  • Rama
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I will say drop JC and get the extra attacks from Phasma Lead. Concentrate on Phasma shards from GW and get the Lumi shards from the 2 hard nodes. Then once you get Phasma to 5* you can start working on Lumi.
    Poggle - love this guy. I am running him in my Phasma 4* team. His gear is two short of purple. His offence buff for 3 turns is amazing. Lumi does 3K damage on the secondary attack and everyone else becomes powerful. Poggle 4* is more than enough.
    l3end3r wrote: »
    Finish Lumi and Sid (max gear/ 7*)
    If you like GS, cool. Bring him up to 7* and max gear. If you do well in the arena, you'll make enough to refresh your cantina energy once per day, which will help.
    Start working on Poggle asap after Lumi.
    Start working on IG 88 asap as soon as you finish Sid.
    I'll go for Lumi first, I'm 75 shards away from 7*; then I'll farm Phasma and Poggle will be the third one. I'll finish Sid from Arena, then 88. I've heard good things about him. Seems reasonable to me.
    See how it works for you with some runs in Arena and Cantina. Phasma led, Sid, GS, Poggle, Fives.
    I also heard Fives works very well with Phasma lead team. And when you have that offence Buff from poggle and extra attacks because of Phasma lead, enemy is tattered.
    For all these to work spend the mats on Phasma lead abilities where the damage is -15% and Poggle buff(2nd attack) for 3 turns offense buff.
    Good advices. I have to say I really like Fives atm. I was running Dooku, but there wasn't any feeling between me and his low health. Fives has quite the same counter chance and mess up with enemies turn meter pretty often, besides even if he can't stun anyone his health is far better.
    l3end3r wrote: »
    Use your light side/ dark side missions to farm one "elite" character per day (for the challenge). I'm going for Rey with mine right now. It will take much longer to farm. Use the rest on gear and you should be able to refresh twice if you're doing well in arena.
    Like it. I'll be sure to do that.
    Thank you both! :mrgreen:

Post edited by Rama on
  • Rama
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Also, get Daka if you are not able to finish GW with the new changes.
    It seems I can go throw GW even after the changes (tbh I prefer the new mechanics), but I'll get Daka when I'll be at a good point with Fives. She really seems a good end game character, and there aren't many other possibilities (expect for Poe, but I'm afraid that devs will tweak his stas soon: I've seen a lot of complaints about him on this forum).
    Post edited by Rama on
  • Rama
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Hello there, I'd like some advices! :mrgreen:
    I'm actually running the same team listed in the OP (on a better level) and I'm looking for some DPS who could replace Fives and/or JC. My leader is Sidious and I'm working on Poggle, so we are looking for some critical guy (I wanna point out that I'm not interested in a droid team nor in Poe).
    Some heroes I have in mind:
    • Initiate (critical, DOT, buff block and really high HP; besides she seems a good end game character to me)
    • IG 86 (critical plus assist)
    • Rider (critical plus assist)
    Other good toons (but I'm less into them):
    • Res Pilot (nice damage plus expose)
    • Luke (nice damage plus stun, but I'm currently farming GS in Catina)
    • IG 88 (critical plus heal block, but squishy in a non-droid team)
    • Boba (critical plus abilities block, but slow as a Hutt)
    • FOTP (really strong, but he's quite unfarmable in the mid run; besides I'm trying to get Rey from hard nodes)
    What's your opinion? Feel free to point out other characters if you feel I've missed someone important!