More energy better drops?

Wondering if battles that cost more energy have better drop rates or if they just drop more droids and exp compared to lower levels that offer the same or at least one piece of the same gear

Replies

• Options
    Once you spend any amount of money on this game drop rates are cut sevenfold, the idea is that if you spent money at all that you are hooked and by trashing drop rates you will now spend more. I am considering starting over and not making the mistake of spending twenty bucks.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not totally sure about this, but when searching for nodes to obtain gear the one farthest on the left will have a higher drop rate than others farther down on the list, as for experience you will always get it in a 1 to 1 ratio, training droids rewards are listed above the energy cost just like all other possible rewards.
  • Options
    Are you serious about that?
  • Options
    It wouldn't make sense for them to nuke the drop rates because that would discourage people from spending money at all in the game which would devastate profits, at least for the people like me that have spend a little money
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It's either a different drop rate or the nodes are just listed in a totally random order, like I said I'm not totally sure and it could just be a total coincidence, it would be nice if the drop rate was stated though.
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    I'm not totally sure about this, but when searching for nodes to obtain gear the one farthest on the left will have a higher drop rate than others farther down on the list, as for experience you will always get it in a 1 to 1 ratio, training droids rewards are listed above the energy cost just like all other possible rewards.

What do you mean by the one farthest on the left? The one that is most or least expensive?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »

What do you mean by the one farthest on the left? The one that is most or least expensive?

So go to your character roster, then tap a character, then any piece of gear equipped on them, then tap the find button and it will display a list of nodes in which you can find the gear and the amount of energy required