Cantina 7g 3 stars

KingPin
522 posts Member
edited July 2016
Hi guys being this one is really difficult just wanted to post how I just cleared it with 3 stars

I took in

Teebo lead gear 10, lvl 80 (missing thermal gear peice) omega on all skills apart from ewok stealth one
QGJ gear 11 lvl 80, omega first two skills
Rey gear 8 lvl 80, no omega skills
GS gear 10 lvl 80 (missing disk) omega swarm skill
Ewok elder gear 9 lvl 80, omega basic
Borrowed a max dooku lvl 80

Stage 1
First use dooku to stun Leia.
Kill Sid, if teebo is stealthed them attempt to remove turn on Leia. Using Rey use middle skill to gain foresight (mace should try to attack her and fail).
Kill mace next.
Now waste Leia, but don't use all your skills here save stuns, use QGJ basic and rey basic, hopefully teebo will auto stealth to remove turn meter on Leia

If you do this but right your team will take no damage!

Stage 2
Kill anakin first (I used QGJ assist here first)
Take out luke next (again if u can remove turn meter on hk do so)
Waste HK but don't use any skills but basics. If you do this but right he'll get of his grenade lob but that's it

Stage 3 the tough one

The emporer will one shot you TM is essential hopefully you didn't waste your skills in phase 2 :)

Depending on who goes first stun the emporer first and foremost with dooku

Kill Rey first gain foresight on your Rey if you can
Kill lando next (check TM on emporer here use teebo stealth skill or QGJ basic to reduce it)
Kill chewie next but don't waste skills on him (again TM check emporer)
Now hopefully dooku's stun has reset, use and continue to check TM otherwise waste that wrinkly old sith

Done you should have cleared this stage with 3 stars and you can now farm the arena monster Anakin :)

Replies

• KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot to mention all 7* ... Good news is all free to play toons :))
  • Options
    Errrr...good for you, i guess. What do you want to discuss so you open a thread? Nice blog post, though. You expect a medal or something?
  • kiwesona
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Serenthor wrote: »
    Errrr...good for you, i guess. What do you want to discuss so you open a thread? Nice blog post, though. You expect a medal or something?

It's always helpful to see how someone 3 stars a battle, especially a very difficult one.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

You must be fun at parties.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options

Ok I'll bite .....Just trying to help others not expecting any sort of recognition here at all didn't find any guide for it in the searches so decided to help fellow players to clear this really difficult stage

Sorry if my post offended you in any way

Now that's out the way **** off back under your bridge troll
  • Options

The guy posts a strategy for something that a lot of people are struggling with, he's being nice and helping others. Why be a di*k to him? I've seen lots of posts of people asking for help with this battle, he probably helped a lot of people with this post
  • Options
    Good work KingPin!
    Thanks for being a solution to a problem rather than a (negative) nancy who talk fancy...