Frustration level rising, fun level dropping

I've been playing since November and quickly losing interest in this game. The fun level has been dropping a lot lately. Events are way too hard, like the current Ewok event. The GW is way too hard and long again. Only the whales are enjoying this. The developers need to step back a moment and realize they're scaring away good customers. If it's not fun, folks will go elsewhere...
Bring back the fun!!!!!!

Replies

• Elia
    14 posts Member
    Options
    I find the ewok event extremely fun, since I play droids. I couldn't do the empire event because I didn't have the right toons, but who cares... different events for different playstyles. Why do we have to be all equal and all able to do everything? What is this? Game-communism?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    The event wasn't meant to be charity and not everyone will be able to complete it, as for galactic war there is a mega thread all about the recent change. I'm not saying you have to put your thoughts about it there but if you did it would at least stay at the top of the forums
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/50944/recent-galactic-war-tuning-post-all-comments-here-megathread-gw-threads-all-merged-here#latest
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I agree with a few others, don't need to get top in all events. The problem is lack of fun tiers for those without fully maxed characters. It would have taken only a little more effort to add lower tiers with minimal rewards, say 50k credits and a shard for first time completion of some mats - plus this would give us the chance to try some of those factions and decide if we want to invest
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    Elia wrote: »
    I find the ewok event extremely fun, since I play droids. I couldn't do the empire event because I didn't have the right toons, but who cares... different events for different playstyles. Why do we have to be all equal and all able to do everything? What is this? Game-communism?

+1