Maskarii
851 posts Member
edited July 2016
HOW MANY STARS WOULD YOU GIVE

STAR WARS GALAXY OF HEROS

Explain -》Comments

SWGOH Rating 227 votes

29%
pip_ninjaMarafettHBOMBCOKFISTAggropoxbenacrowT0mmyB23bitmojiRod___INLr2steve2SilleckDingleTingleDaddyngo007GeofRivTuftedpaper85KamikazeRhombusjusTiC3Han_Brolo81Kingken85Patman6632Lightside47 68 votes
★★
6%
VengenceElyndriaZaramKadalfikbonifay___gumpyKinzer1123S854StormCrowLarfleezeBuster_AtreidesJC_the_ForceKillumNattaToolManTeebo 14 votes
★★★
9%
TelaanJJHJaqenhgarRogan_Ban84Poe_Dameron_BLK1KAULIZekexKingOfLosingZoggan2scarsWaxx25Nikka488ImperialTacoCommissarSirGizzAuriciusSalmakiaDark_Helmet_85MrGripsCapnnRexNumanoid 22 votes
★★★★
8%
ElSoldado_23Bak_SherpakaarlowsZiggy23TStrawClownorbiGravytrain0815Not_Ceth_SenpaiR4D4DwightHalpertNastynas91DaigoujiJHGRAHAMDraykohTamonizerDivonaSoillaTheGrouchRandomSithLordBlueNightDoc 19 votes
★★★★★
3%
KrokovichMr_CLaLiamLeandrovvEchoDeltaHeinacamui78d49ers1 8 votes
★★★★★★
6%
Tenchi1969Megadeth3700Brazilian_JoeNortikka_aikarajuuMasteryodaHunterXJDEgo12DraconisIsaiah_THE_Jedidirty_quesadillaRoadburn12BubsSoloDimesandPenniesLiliJediDeMoJsa 14 votes
★★★★★★★
8%
TheRenegadeStormyFatzkeRafaelSDSocceanMaskariienigma_jediWayoftheGodsHotsdontfallherbert79JadenAgarwaenGamorreanBardSmartel00RUIZ2279ZooeyGoldLeaderCalventiaDizzledolf 19 votes
★★★★★★★★
10%
Dhalldano7591SeryaI_WANT_YODASalgado9WokeUpAsADonutTroutFett18Dadi44SNAKEMANRadwinstumpomanSamuraiGoosySamanthaAycee1CEG9876Hybridplugjsandhu97moemoneyRadonis 24 votes
★★★★★★★★★
5%
SagefireJedilove3737galaxysenator6BluestarDani_PvPAlexoneTheFossilManTuskenRaiderzzMaven1JinnNuRowdyIC22longlegsNodisintegtations 13 votes
★★★★★★★★★★
11%
NaecabonHbk146AlsayonSzecsaCatoSanJinSaotomeBastilaDhanAeroLemurLepkeslamaSaralebOptimus11obiwanjabronileefKING_J0URNEYWomp_WompMithrawnuodoMarmotaMonaxGrandmoffkraggCorrupt 26 votes

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★
    I lol'd at so many stars.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★★
    It's easy Folks just Vote, you can't change something without voting.

The Devs are reading a lot of Stuff so tell us what do you like and what not in just short sentence
  • moemoney
    27 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★★★
    This is one of the most fun F2P games I have ever played. It's easy to pick up, super addicting, hasn't costed me a penny, and has great challenges. It has lots of bugs, and some character imbalances, but I still play every day.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★★
    moemoney wrote: »
    This is one of the most fun F2P games I have ever played. It's easy to pick up, super addicting, hasn't costed me a penny, and has great challenges. It has lots of bugs, and some character imbalances, but I still play every day.

1+
  • Options
    This is dumb. The devs don't care about the rating from the <5% of players who ever go on the forums. They care about the star rating on the app stores.

Yes, a very small number of devs may sometimes read some of the forum and important stuff will get flagged up to CG/EA but that's only specific stuff with much more information than a bunch of meaningless stars with no context.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★★★★★
    DjangoQuik wrote: »
    This is dumb. The devs don't care about the rating from the <5% of players who ever go on the forums. They care about the star rating on the app stores.

Yes, a very small number of devs may sometimes read some of the forum and important stuff will get flagged up to CG/EA but that's only specific stuff with much more information than a bunch of meaningless stars with no context.

^ truth
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    ★★★★★★★★★★
    I was planning on voting for 11 stars but I guess 10 will do.
  • Zaram
    26 posts Member
    Options
    ★★
    Autotapgame. Only things that are playable are raid/gw the Last nodes.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★
    When you compare to other App store games, this has been by far my longest and most enjoyable.

Arguably better than Crossey Road
    {RotE}
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    10 stars? we all know 7* is the maximum :smile:
  • Options
    ★★★
    The game is dying!
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★★★★★
    10/10 WOULD BUY MORE STARS
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★★★★
    9 star because there is always room for improvement. ;)
  • ogFail
    76 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★★★
    One of the better games I've played but still extremely buggy. Also the gear grind sucks too but overall a good addictive game. It does have its issues though.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★★★★★
    Dont get it... people with 1-2 stars stop playing then !!!!

I voted max stars.. its got its bugs but its a phone game... you dont get perfection on any other mmorpg or online/console game.. dont expect it with this lol
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★★★★
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Dont get it... people with 1-2 stars stop playing then !!!!

I find this strange too. If you don't like the game why keep playing it? Makes no sense.
  • Options
    ★★★★★
    Good poll but should just keep it to 5 stars max.
  • CapnnRex
    184 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★
    I get the complaints because of the recent GW changes. Personally that is the only complaint I have with game. I know I could quit and I am thinking about it. The only reason why is because the only way to make money in the game is broken. What makes it worse is that EA thinks it is fine. I do not see it getting fixed any time soon. So maybe it is just a break I will take. It is just currently driving me insane. If I have not spent so much time playing this game then I would quit no questions asked.
  • Zekex
    474 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★
    Wow with polls like this it is easy to see why the devs think everything is fine and dandy...
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★★
    The 1-10 Star System is the easiest, I thank everyone who has posted some Comment!

It's true that some players are disappointed but here is now your Chance to write some short sentences and I think @EA_Jesse or anyone else will read it.

Short Sentences means fast and easy to read :) no discussions more plus for us and a bigger chance the devs can read it without scrolling down 300 sides
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★★★★★
    Zekex wrote: »
    Wow with polls like this it is easy to see why the devs think everything is fine and dandy...

Everything is just peaches!
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    Options
    I couldn't vote for less than 1 star
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★★
    :)
  • Heina
    110 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★
    because im a fan of star wars, that is all
  • Poe_Dameron_BLK1
    205 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ★★★
    it's a fun time consumer but with MAJOR issues, and no support
    Post edited by Poe_Dameron_BLK1 on
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★★★
    I have been addicted to this game for months and still enjoy it. My only issue is communication from the Devs. We need to know what's coming so we can plan.

The precraft issue still burns me but overall a great game.
  • Options
    ★★★
    I'm gonna go for a 1 star after seeing yet another brilliant rollout of an update. ;)
  • Options
    Where is the zero stars.
    Bye Forums.
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    Options
    Game is very buggy I would be fired if I did pushed this stuff into prod
  • Asuran
    13 posts Member
    Options
    After todays patch, 1 star