Galactic War

Mikegethos10
10 posts Member
edited July 2016
Ok, what the junk? I honesty understand you (game developers) want to make it more challenging, but you didn't. You made it fricking impossible. In the last few nodes, I could BARELY get in attacks because (1) Daka stuns me almost every turn (2) speed is so high that they kill me before I can do anything (3) thee squads you have assembled with their speed make it near impossivle to kill them.

This is INCREDIBLY aggregating. I am literally scared to death every time a new "update" comes out, because they have almost always been horrible and this "fix" is absolutely horrible. This is also infuriating me because I do spend money on this app and now you are making it seem like my money is wasted.

PLEASE do something and fix this junk.

Replies

• Options
    What the gentleman is saying. The GW has been a broken mess and even if the rewards are updated, it still makes me fearful of attempting it. This is distinctly not fun, and is absolutely terrible.

I strongly suggest that you revert it back, else you're not going to have many players hanging around for long.