Arena nearly impossible for me

Hello, I got a problem that seems others does not have. I am now lvl 60 and I have some characters lvl 60 purple, one 6 stars, two with 5 stars, and many blue with 4 stars. I cannot go below ranking 1600 it is nearly impossible because Those I can face are all lvl 70-75, characters also. But many of my friends which seems to be around my lvl or below have no problems to be around rank 100. I and they do not understand why. Anyone here knows why this is happening ?

Replies

• Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    You've likely ended up on a more mature sever while your friends got into a new one. So everyone on their server is leveling at about the same time while you're playing catch up.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • MorbiusMD
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Are you a casual player? If you don't play everyday you will fall behind, not just in arena rank, but in every respect; gear, stars and level. Gotta keep running in that hamster wheel.
  • DarthCrackwood
    35 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Thx but I play every day, do all the dailies. I think ill just stop focusing on Arena until I have a heavy all purple gear 6-7stars since this is only what I face :) ill just auto play to get the daily done hehe