Who to farm?

KING_J0URNEY
128 posts Member
edited July 2016
I'm interested in the anakin clone line up but I also have other toons that are good so I'm wondering who do I go for Ani or RG

Who to farm? 17 votes

Ani
17%
clagsmdvincentlondonSoccean 3 votes
RG
82%
GeddreBentWookieeThePedroKidgarubladorLaLiamDooku_for_daysevanbioEventineElessedilIAmExceptionDaigoujiGreedo_shot_1stcrzyjoelHorstWalterSnowtrooper 14 votes

Replies

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    I would do RG first. Anakin isn't a game changer while RG can be. Next question is, do you have any other tank to use instead of RG? If so, you can go for Anakin then.
  • Options
    @TMK I have Stormtrooper Han almost G11
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    @TMK I have Stormtrooper Han almost G11

Go with Anakin then. You don't really need RG after all.
  • Options
    RG
    STHan is useless without an RG on the same team. Plus, you can run RG by himself if you want.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    RG
    STHan is useless without an RG on the same team. Plus, you can run RG by himself if you want.

Not useless but more effective.
    {RotE}
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options

Not true. They are good as a combo, but ST Han definitely doesn't lack the viability without RG.
  • Options
    RG
    TMK wrote: »

Not true. They are good as a combo, but ST Han definitely doesn't lack the viability without RG.
    LaLiam wrote: »

Not useless but more effective.
    Yep, sorry. Was just trying to be persuasive. :D He is far too easily dispelled though.
  • Options
    Gotta be Rey, as an AI control she is ridiculous. 100% chance for a third strike with flurry of blows. Because the AI cheats a level 40, 4 star Rey, can take out a level 80, 7 star maxed Sidious in 1 hit.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    RG
    RG is (IMHO) the best tank in the game by far. Especially on Defense. He is going to taunt. And if he is dispelled, he will still taunt again. Add in that he can stun, and the guy is just deadly.

Now, if you don't want to run a tank, then certainly go Anakin. I don't have Ani, so I can't speak on him directly....just what I've read. But RG will work in every scenario except LS battles.