Dark Side Stage 5 - help with these stupid Jawas

A group of 4-5 Jawas can obliterate my party with that huge AOE damage they do. And they all happen in succession there's no chance to even try and heal in between. I've never had any issues before I came across these larges groups of Jawas. Anyone else?

Replies

• Options
    This is the same mess that I am in right now, stuck on leve 5-i, and I heard that eventually as you get further Obi-Wan gets added in. . . . Oh boy!
  • Options
    Enough dps to kill 2 off before they are

Even with a borrowed 68 daka and my 55 Talia I still struggle
  • Options
    I beat it at lvl 51 with HK (lead), Ig-86, Ig-88, Geo Soldier, Talia and a borrowed Sidious. I had to do it a couple of times to get 3 stars, they liked to kill Talia. The trick was killing as many as possible before they could shoot the AOE. Now I can sim those stages for the purple gear my guys need.
  • Options
    Lots of assist attackers who can one shot them.
    Qgj, gs, 86, worked for me
  • MikeC
    49 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    5I, K and L are a pain because of AoE, u have the jawa's at I and K and then in L u have knight guardians. I used my own team of AoE, Capt Phasma, Kylo, Sid and then GS & Poggle for dmg with assist and attack boost. Poggle boost is awesome for your AoE attackers, don't use Sid's AoE until u have that boost.
  • Options
    Man I'm on the last battle of stage 5, with ashoka as the boss.
    1 stage is 4/5 jawas(I think)
    2 stage is 5/6 jawas
    3rd is Jedi consular, 4 Jedi guardians and ashoka

If I can recall correctly lol.
    Once my phasma ally and Ashoka were both one hit away from dying. Phasma shoots...ashoka dodges!!! And I get recked!!!! >.< was so sad
  • Options
    But once I get kylo and dooku/vader it should be a breeze as I only have talia 5*, Sid 6*, and 4*daka with a friends lvl70 phasma (which helps soooooo much)