Qui-Gon-Jin VS Ahsoka Tano

Drasil
5 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hello everyone
New player here (lvl 35) and im having difficulties picking the last character of my light team.
I have both Qui-Gon-Jin and Ahsoka Tano available but im not sure which one of them will be the most interesting in long term.
My team is currently made of Finn, Aalya Secura, Chewy and the starting Jedi.
My worry with QGJ is that he doesnt seem farmable...
What do you guys think?

Replies

• Options
    I'd go with tano until you can star up qui gon.
    His abilities are nice with the right team setup. But. Right now go for tano. She's easier to farm and packs quite a punch with chance to heal team on crit. And self heal.
  • Options
    Not to mention if you ever run night sisters she can be used with them. Granted only if she's the team lead
  • Options
    Thats what I was thinking, she looks pretty good but her health seems to be an issue.
  • Options
    This is easy..

If you can afford to get Qui Jon Starred up you will never be sorry, do it! If not AT is viable, a little slow but her utility shines at higher levels of equipment and skill.

Note: QJ has a leader buff that can make her really shine, so you might think about that for the long term.
  • Options
    I have a two star Qui-gon that I use in the GW when I need to get a heal in before the enemy attacks. I have no way of farming him, but his leader ability is so useful.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka in a team with Crit up is essentially an auxiliary healer with great attack power. She doesn't outshine Luminara in any aspect, but she does complete her if you want to go heavy on both healing and attack.
  • Options
    I'll think I'll start with Ahsoka then, but i'll keep my eye open for QGJ upgrades in the future ! Thank you all
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka. Cantina shipments and either 2 or 3 farm nodes ftw.