Raid ending prematurely

Prev13
Nitou
38 posts Member
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/197904527410724864/200444897063337985/IMG_2717.PNG

Some of our members didn't even get a chance to go and post damage. Assuming this pays out many of our members will miss out on rewards.

Replies

• Shepard
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    First attempt in our guild today. Rancor Phase 4 has about 50% health left. My squad (after an initial retreat with a different squad): Yoda (L), Windu, JC, JKG, and Ahsoka. First round of retreat started when rancor rage cool down was at 3. Left in the pit was JKG and Ahsoka. Rancor kills JKG. Then stuns Ahsoka for 2 turns - last counter of Ashoka was her special - the age got crushed by the rancor. To my surprise, at the damage screen the already red bar animated and disappeared completely. Thought it was a glitch, but the raid was finished and it said that I have done about 16 mio damage! Unfortunately, I didn't make a screenshot of the damage screen where you can see each characters contribution, but here is the raid overview.

http://imgur.com/T6I0in8
  • n8rson
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Symptoms:

* At approximately 10:00 pm EDT (UTC-4) today, I participated in my guild's ("Darthreevan") level 5 raid
    * The raid was nearing the end of the last phase
    * After my first round I was attributed over 19,000,000 damage, which is awesome but probably not correct, and the raid ended

Screenshot attached. Please don't ban me lol. I assume user Stringer Bell would likely have ended in 1st place. Hope this helps.

a2NrDGn.png

• Options
    I got this too, gave me 10 million and screwed the 1st place guy
  • Okl28Ad
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    My guild was doing a t6 on p1 I was at 150 k damage and I just finished the pigs and when the rancor killed me it said I Did 6 MIL damage I normally do like 400k. The health bar is still at p2 (yellow) but the timer for rewards are at the bottom sooooo?
    If this gets reposted sry my last one about this went down I think
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    Options
    We got this too
  • Duff0
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Stage 4 of the raid, my team was awarded 28 million damage. I couldn't have done more than 500k. That ended the raid prematurely
  • Options
    We also got this, someone in our team scored 21 million. I went to bed at number 1, woke up well and truly dethroned in tenth. That's in the space of a few hours as I have a check (like now) when my son wakes for the middle of the night feed.
  • Options
    Yup same thing happened with my team. I'm afraid to accept the rewards because you can become suspended. I'll just wait for admin to deal with it.
  • Dowdw
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Raid isn't complete but is counting down as if we won.
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me but with only 6.6 mill.
  • Options
    Bug everyone had this issue it appears
  • Options
    Same happened with our guild.
  • Options
    We were halfway through a raid and one of the members of my guild hit for 8+ million hit points in one fight. Obviously impossible and he agrees. Our guild is called Ricos Roughnecks. Please fix. Thanks.
  • Options
    +1

...I am one of the ones scheduled to attack in P3, EA/CG you can't drop this ball

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_JohnSalera
  • Options
    This happened to me just now
  • Options
    Same happened here. When will this get fixed?
  • Options
    Same happened here i reported official report to them hour ago. I got paid out for my damage but others didn't get to go. Upsetting
  • Options
    Please fix, also some guild members are posting crazy raid damage numbers that don't add up.
  • Options
    Same happened t me and raid ended prematurely
  • Options
    Our guild had the same issue, except we didn't have any crazy damage numbers. It just finished with less than a million total damage dealt and maybe 90% of the first phase's hp remaining. Most of our guild didn't get to participate and we had to spend more guild coins to start a new Raid.
  • Sarek
    91 posts Member
    Options
    My guild has the same problem, I hadn't even had a chance to participate yet
  • Hp98asw
    12 posts Member
    Options
    We've got this too. Pls fix. What a mess. Whole host of bugs cropped up today. Test before you release it devs!
  • Options
    The 12 members on phase 1 duty when it decided to quit all got rewards.

That's great. I was to be on phase 2...
  • Options
    Our guild had the same thing happen. The raid is "done" but still shows health on the rancor. EA ****. This is a big mess. Between this and the GW come on guys!!!
  • TPainC4
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    IMG-1649456982.jpg
    This does not add up
  • Bbmerc
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Same happened here.submitted a bug report
  • Rova
    3 posts Member
    Options
    My guild (Hahn Shot First) has the same problem. The raid ended early. Almost immediately after it was created and we were still beginning P1 it reported a victory and ended the raid.

2cpBh_5dTcoSuQOSWtNVHwgSbpVmFZX96WsLs-hhGvc?size_mode=3&size=1280x960&dl=0

Just look at the damage reported, clearly something is off.
  • Hynes81
    66 posts Member
    Options
    The same thing happened with our raid, we thought someone might have abandoned the raid so we started another one.
  • Options
    I do phase 5 every other day. And I do between 6 and 10 million damage. I don't cheat because I'm literally playing phase 1 for over an hr then die in phase 2 usually end my first 5 attempts with 5 million damage. Same with second set of attacks. So doing 10 million damage is possible on phase 5
  • Tusk23
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Same happened today to us too bad I forgot to take a picture