Will there be any repurcussions to claiming raid rewards?

Since this bug is letting guild finish raid early, will there be any punishment for those people that claim rewards? This whole thing is a mess, hoping it gets resolved soon

Replies

• senkoujin
    187 posts Member
    Options
    That's a **** good question. After the last raid claimant fiasco, guild members are skeptic about claiming the reward despite them legitimately participating before the raid "suddenly" ended.
  • Bohdi_85
    26 posts Member
    Options
    I'd also like to know what will happen. Right now I've left the reward sitting in my mail box.
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    Options
    I am hoping for major, major repercussions of all different kinds up in this piece.
  • Options
    I would love to know as well, I'm probably gonna hold off on claiming the one I'm getting in 15 minutes to be safe.
  • ctn13
    53 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    We've got people claiming there rewards. I have no issue with people claiming them for the raid that was ongoing. Guild currency was used and it was probably only a matter of time for completion anyway. Annoying for any guild members that didn't het to participate though. Tbh though youncould easily wake up to find the guild completed and your rewards in the inbox. HOWEVER! Any guild that fancies taking advantage just now and trying to solo entire tier 7 raids should be punished. That would be exploiting the glitch. My advice would be to steer clear of raids atm. And gw while we are at it!
  • growlkin
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Absolutely no reason anyone should be punished for claiming raid rewards ONCE. If they come back in your mailbox again and you claim again then you can expect to get hit.
    We paid our guild coins. We participated in raids. CG screwed up, and that is in no way our fault. Having said all that, I feel very bad for the members of my guild who had not even had time to participate in the raid at all.
  • Options
    It's hard to say but I think it would be a safe bet to say your fine, never know with these people.
  • Aminon
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Ok people i need to let this be known who havnt come forward out of fear and my posts keep being deleted. A member of mine did 15 million damage when the raid ended not his fault but the damage is their. We are afraid to activate another raid due to this. That even the raid system is broken. And dont want to face bans.
  • Options
    350 crystals is also not enough of an I'm sorry. I get 350 crystals guild members get full gear pieces
  • Options
    Wait, what's going on? What did I miss?
  • Bohdi_85
    26 posts Member
    Options
    They should just mail everyone the Top tier prize. Everyone's happy then.
  • Bohdi_85
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Wait, what's going on? What did I miss?

The end of the world! Gw imploding and raids being done in five mins...
  • Options
    I think it's safe to say no. I claimed mine without even thinking about this but I mean I did attack. It's the ones who didn't get to that should be made whole. I like the one persons idea to give everyone #1 rewards that seems more then fair, still bet people will say it's unfair though "some for double rewards" "some got rewards for not even being in a raid" ect ect
  • braluk
    19 posts Member
    Options
    I claimed it. I was third in the ranking on a near dead rancor and I got third ranked prizes after it died. I think EA bans it if you find an exploit and then repeat it over and over. For many people who probably logged in after partipating in the raid but not yet knowing that it was bugged, they probably claimed it thinking that the rancor was killed. I doubt those people would be banned.
  • senkoujin
    187 posts Member
    Options
    Client just restarted. My inbox now also has the Customer Support message:
    "Greeting galactic champion! We appear to have had some technical issues but are now back online and fully functional. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you accept this gift."

Please enjoy!

The Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes team

350 Crystals

I think it's safe to claim both crystals and my raid rewards that I rightfully earned. I'll do it now because CG explicitly said everything is back to normal. Ban me, and Disney will hear about it.

• Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Options
    senkoujin wrote: »
    Client just restarted. My inbox now also has the Customer Support message:
    "Greeting galactic champion! We appear to have had some technical issues but are now back online and fully functional. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you accept this gift."

Please enjoy!

The Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes team

350 Crystals

I think it's safe to claim both crystals and my raid rewards that I rightfully earned. I'll do it now because CG explicitly said everything is back to normal. Ban me, and Disney will hear about it.

And Disney will care? lol
  • Bohdi_85
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Haha 350 crystals?! That doesn't compensate for loss of guild currency, players missing their rewards, Gw being broken.. Oh dear oh dear