Galactic War won't load

Since my main team for GW has been wiped out, I did another battle and lost. I now can't do anything in GW. It just keeps loading. It's not my internet because when I relaunch the game everything but GW loads super fast.

Replies

• Options
    I am having the same issue. I have restarted the game many times, restarted my phone, but gw still will not load. I am able to load all other tables.
  • Tannus
    7 posts Member
    Options
    I believe that if your team is defeated while the bug they just "fixed" was active you will be stuck loading. They have not fixed that issue yet.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Gonna take a lot more than 350 crystals to make people forget this
  • Options
    In order to get me to forget it, A bunch of Crystals and a 4 pack Chromium is needed. Although I do admit, I'm addicted to this game enough that I will play no matter what happens. Also, at least when game breaking bugs happen they give us stuff. I haven't played any other game that gives us free stuff for the developers mistakes.
  • Options
    GW just spins and spins and spins despite everything being back online per the 350 crystal apology
  • Options
    Same issue for me. Just keeps spinning. Had one node left today. This better get fixed asap.
  • frog22
    4 posts Member
    Options
    I'm stuck with the same pinwheel, but able to load and play other parts of the game just fine. 350 crystals doesn't make up for what I lost, but I am appreciative that they do offer an apology. I've no money vested in this game and could easily walk away....so those apologies make it easier to stick it out through the bugs.
  • Options
    Se queda cargando.. arreglen
  • Options
    Sólo queda cargando
  • Options
    Round and round and round it goes, when will it stop. 1 node left and now I can't finish, super annoying, please fix asap
  • Options
    Galactic war won't load please help
  • Options
    Still.......won't.........load..........