Recruiting for heroic guild - straw hats

Prev1
Crazy
45 posts Member
edited October 2016
We are a friendly guild that don't have many rules. Our primary goal is to have fun while grow together. We are very active and do rancor heroic 3 times a week regularly.

We're trying to recruit active members to tackle the new tank raid. Limited space!

My ally code: 577-592-352. Add me in game, or if you prefer to chat first, my LINE id is zzdzzd. Come and join us!!!
Post edited by Crazy on

Replies

• Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    About to start a new t5 after the bug. Hop on!
  • Options
    Do you still have space ? Me and a friend are top lvl 80 with a few 7* 6* and 5* toons ... we are currently in a guild and looking for a t5 pushing t6
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Yes we do. Add me in game or o LINE
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    We are still looking for active players. Just about to finish t5 in one day. Come join a fast growing guild!
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    We just started our 1st attempt at t6 raid. If you are a newer player and want a chance of getting 6* mods, come and join us! Just need to be active.
  • Options
    hello , I would like to join the guild, my level is 52
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Are you a new player? I just accepted your ally invitation. You can apply for the guild. Welcome aboard.
  • Options
    thanks for the attention, unfortunately the guild asks 6 stars and my characters developed not. I will fight to get the height of the guild
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Well, now that the mods are nerfed we are kinda stuck on t6 lol. It will take a few days.

If your guild was decimated due to the recent turmoil and you are looking for a new home, come join us! We only had 1 player leaving. The core players still intact.
  • Options
    What time zone you guys in?
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Eastern US
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Still recruiting. Got a few strong recruits lately. Need a few more to be doing t6 on a permanent basis.
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Bump it up. Still recruiting. Just about to finish our 1st ever t6. All levels of players are welcome. Just need to be active daily.
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    We are finishing t6 more consistently now with 2 refreshes. Still looking for active members.
  • Ahdehl
    21 posts Member
    Options
    If you'd rather be doing t7, I have a group of 10-12 people that can help clear t7 raids within a couple hours, or over the course of a day if you'd prefer. The rewards from t7 are drastically better than t6. Let me know if this sounds like something you'd be interested in.
  • Options
    Or you can go with the best:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/46291/nice-guys-merc-team-ready-to-help-your-t7-raids#latest
    We have helped over 100 different guilds now and have extensive feedback to back up our claims. Thank you!
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the offer :) we're trying to grow into t7 on our own. But if we need help down the road, will definitely take up the offer.
  • Options
    How many spots you got? I got me + 2 guys who might wanna join.
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    We have 2 openings now and quite a few inactives we could replace. How many do you have?
  • Options
    Are you still looking?
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Yes we are.
  • Options
    I only have 12 6*s at the moment but my code is 363-312-418
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I only have 12 6*s at the moment but my code is 363-312-418

Ally request sent.
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    We are still looking for active players. Been completing t6 every other day now. Join us for the march to heroic !!!
  • Options
    Can I join? I need to get some decent gear to beat this whale on my server.
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Kurt0717 wrote: »
    Can I join? I need to get some decent gear to beat this whale on my server.

Sure :D
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Still recruiting. Rapidly approaching t7! We just need a few more qulity additions.
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    We just started our 1st ever t7 raid yesterday! Rancor has 6% health left lol. But we are very close to be exhausted with resources.

If you are looking for a friendly, patient, built from ground up, t7 guild, it's perfect time to join us now! Sure, you will miss the raid rewards this time around, but we'll be forever thankful to you for your timely contribution. And our next raid will be 48 hours away from the time you join. Come on and grab the limited spots!!
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    We just successfully completed our 1st heroic raid all by our own! Still looking for more players to replace some of the inactives. The spots are limited though. Sign up now!
  • Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    We are running t7 with ease regularly now. Still looking for active players.