The update says Ig88 special does ability block for two turns but...

The update for today says that Ig88's special was changed so his special puts ability block on someone for two turns but it is only doing it for one turn and the description still says for 1 turn

Replies

• tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Haha. Of course. (Not laughing at you man... Straight sarcasm with the number of issues happening)
  • Options
    Oh I know today has been ridiculous
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Oh I know today has been ridiculous

+1 for sure
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah that didn't make sense to me either.

I think this game is on its way out. The execs either need to completely overhaul the staff or shut it down.
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This is the icing on the cake for this disastrous patch - but it's a typo in the patch notes. 88's ability block was always just for 1 turn, but there was a visual bug that sometimes had the ability block icon staying there past that 1 turn. It made you think that the ability block was still present, when it wasn't - so if you weren't paying attention, it looked like STHan couldn't taunt, but when it got to his turn, the ability block icon would poof and he'd immediately taunt.

I suppose they could mean they were increasing the ability block for 88 to two turns - but I find that pretty unlikely given it's a high damage AoE ability. More likely it's the fix for this visual bug, and it was supposed to read:

"IG-88's "Rapid Fire" ability block now retains the Ability Block icon for 1 turn"

Just par for the course on this contender for worst patch of all time. Yet another small fire for you to put out @EA_Jesse
  • eldredpe
    142 posts Member
    Options
    Ugluk wrote: »
    This is the icing on the cake for this disastrous patch - but it's a typo in the patch notes. 88's ability block was always just for 1 turn, but there was a visual bug that sometimes had the ability block icon staying there past that 1 turn. It made you think that the ability block was still present, when it wasn't - so if you weren't paying attention, it looked like STHan couldn't taunt, but when it got to his turn, the ability block icon would poof and he'd immediately taunt.

I suppose they could mean they were increasing the ability block for 88 to two turns - but I find that pretty unlikely given it's a high damage AoE ability. More likely it's the fix for this visual bug, and it was supposed to read:

"IG-88's "Rapid Fire" ability block now retains the Ability Block icon for 1 turn"

Just par for the course on this contender for worst patch of all time. Yet another small fire for you to put out @EA_Jesse

This explains so much about why people kept healing and taunting when I thought they should be blocked.
  • Options
    Fixed the update notes. Sorry about that!

IG-88's "Rapid Fire" ability block now retains the Ability Block icon for 1 turn
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »

IG-88's "Rapid Fire" ability block now retains the Ability Block icon for 1 turn

Thanks for the clarification.
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »

Could ypu put mk E droid caller in the tier 4 agility challenge